- OTOpenTable DinerScranton / Poconos •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoa wonderful environment, atmosphere during the winter months. staff friendly. fireplace welcome. a great place for us to have a Sunday dinner.More infoThe Water's Edge at MemorytownPrice: Expensive• American• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerScranton / Poconos •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a great experience , food was great service was excellent , and my daughters birthday dinner was a success . thank you Double cutMore infoDouble Cut Steak House - Pocono ManorPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe ambiance was great and our server was very friendly and on the ball. A goat cheese and date crostini appetizer was served as a special and we were glad we ordered it! My clams oreganata were delicious, but the vegetable lasagna served in the skillet stole the show! We used the rest of the table bread to scoop up every last bit of that cheesy awesomeness! They also brought out gelato for our anniversary. We loved our experience and would definitely recommend it!More infoBistecca by Il MulinoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•4.3
- JKJasKNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur server Sam was amazing. Went out of her way to accommodate us and our baby. Food was delicious. We had the Mozzarella Garlic Bread and the Chicken Marsala (would be better if the chicken quantity was more and pasta was less).More infoSortino's - Pocono ManorPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor•3.9
- BNBarryNScranton / Poconos •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023The staff at Butter is the friendliest. The food is so good that it is actually surprising to the palate! It’s amazing how much detail the chef puts into every plate. It’s hard to find this amount of culinary quality in the Poconos. Highly recommended!!More infoButterPrice: Expensive• American• Cresco•4.9
Cradled among the rolling hills and valleys of the Pocono Mountains, Cresco is a tiny town with a big personality, whipping up grand fare to satisfy the hungriest mountain-dweller. Even though far from the ocean, Cresco offers an amazing array of seafood: Baked stuffed clams delight travelers for dinner, and a hearty Sunday brunch with baked salmon and flounder will pamper your palate. Those with children -- or just anyone with a sweet tooth -- won't want to miss a visit to the local candy shop for chocolate-covered potato chips, licorice, and even cream cheese. There's truly something for every taste.