Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please phone ahead to place your take out order
Come in and let your senses be tantalized by the coastal vibes of Italian shores. From shrimp cocktail to escargot, from the music to the mood, at Rikasa every day is a special occasion, whether it be a romantic date night or celebratory family gathering. Unwind after work in our chic bar for casual drinks or a smooth bottle of wine with friends. Our delectable menu offerings, from our finest chops and steaks, succulent seafood, house-made pastas and handcrafted cocktails are sourced locally and responsibly. We are also home to The Joint, our speak easy bar, featuring live entertainment and incredible drinks every Friday and Saturday evening.
Highly skilled and welcoming staff are proud to elevate your experience like no other. At Rikasa, we promise that our relaxed elegance will transport you to a unique and unforgettable experience.
- JJanuary49vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •152 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat experience! The Smoked Trout appetizer was great as always and this is the only place that offers it. The feature Sword Fish was great. To make the evening even better, Marko’s three piece combo playing Holiday music was the perfect top to a great experience!More infoCatch 21 Seafood & SteakPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Scranton•4.7
- FFoodNew York / Tri-State Area •33 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023out of towners visiting. the italian is in point with NyNj. The staff was welcoming. menu was plentiful. portions were large. good was seasoned well and served hot. took a bit to get the bill, but great experienceMore infoAngelo'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Scranton•4.5
- OTDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Never disappoints Excellent food and service Live piano music is a bonus A great place for a celebration or just dinner with friends and family!!!More infoSambuca GrillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Scranton•4.8
- AAmandavipPittsburgh / Western PA •22 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Food is really delicious, we have experienced that more than once. The decor is simple but nice. Bar area nice with large TV.More infoL'AmicoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Scranton•4.6
- BBBarbaraBNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 7, 2022We each enjoyed the signature salad. My husband had the filet. very tender and tasty. I had the special Asian short ribs. Very good.More infoPosh at The Scranton ClubPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Scranton•4.5
Scranton is known for its long history in industry, attracting many Irish, German and Italian immigrants to work in its steel factories and railroads over the years. The community is well known for the Steamtown National Historic Site, which is open year-round and served by food trucks in the summer. The descendants of the immigrants that shaped Scranton have opened many upscale and casual restaurants, featuring Irish specialties such as Dubliner cheese, smoked salmon, or trout and roast mutton. Irish pubs are also popular throughout the area. Try tall glasses of chilled stout accompanied by soda bread or wheaten bread. The area's Italian influence is also well-represented in upscale restaurants offering specialties including baccalà alla lucana and frìttuli.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Scranton is Rikasa
- Lynn Station
- Dunmore Inn
- Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore
- Lakeland Golf Course
- Virginia Station
- Four Points by Sheraton Scranton
- Big Boulder
- Pennsylvania Anthracite Heritage Museum
- South Scranton Station
- Inn at Hickory Run
- Archbald Pothole State Park
- Houdini Museum
- Jenkins Junction Station
- Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain
- Anthracite Museum
- Skytop Lodge
- Royal Courts At Denaples Fields
- State Game Lands Number
- Quality Inn Dunmore
- West Pittston Junction Station