Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our culinary team highlights seasonal ingredients from local purveyors, including High Lawn Dairy, Cricket Creek Farms, and Marty’s Local to create innovative and flavorful menus. Our own organic gardens, hives, and chicken coop enhance our ever-changing dishes.
Offering a four-course Prix Fixe Menu ($95pp) with selections for most any interest or diet. Direct message here for vegan options or dietary restrictions, we kindly ask for 24 hours to accommodate allergies and modifications.
Currently accepting dinner reservations from 5:00 to 8:00pm, Thursday through Saturday.
*Establishment is 18 years or above.
Our menu has something for everyone to enjoy. Fresh dishes created by our chef and amazing staff for our locals and visiting guests alike. Our tasty grass-fed beef burger and salmon dishes are guest favorites!
But don't forget to leave room for dessert...
Please inquire about private events, up to and including wedding receptions.
- LNLenoxNeilWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoOutstanding food with outstanding serve. Highly recommended!More info1894: A Miraval ExperiencePrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Lenox•4.3
- TLTomLNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Wonderful dining experience all around. Will return.More infoGateways Dine & DrinkPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Lenox•4.6
- MSMarieSvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 18, 2023On vacation so our first time at this restaurant. The food was outstanding and plentiful. Wish we were staying longer to go again.More infoJae's at the Hilton Garden Inn - PittsfieldPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Pittsfield•4.5
- DDDebraDNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023My husband and I wanted a table outside....raining. The host and server were wonderful and took excellent care of us. The burger was excellent and the lobster roll was very good. A nice way to start off our vacation to Cape Cod. Thank you for a great night meal.More infoSloane's TavernPrice: Expensive• American• Lenox•3.6
- WFWilliamFNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a wonderful experience at the restaurant. As hotel guests, we spent a delightful hour in front of the fireplace in the lobby, prior to our reservation time. John, the host, was professional, friendly and very helpful. He was able to seat us a bit earlier than our reservation. Our server, Kathy, was efficient, attentive, and friendly. The clam chowder was excellent: think and delicious. The Caesar salad had just the right amount of dressing. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the bouillabaisse. Cod was fresh, but not my favorite part of the meal. I'm glad I saved room for dessert. The brown sugar cake with coffee ice cream and a sauce was sublime. Thanks for making our evening so special. Happy 2023 to the restaurant staff.More infoThe Red Lion InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Stockbridge•4.3
Lenox is a quintessential New England town whose many scenic and historic locales make it a popular tourist attraction. Whether you're in Lenox for a day or for a lifetime, the dining options are many and memorable. Tourists tout the classic and contemporary American cuisine. Many cafes offer organic menus but with dramatically different results at each one. Go rustic with steak frites and fried cod, or splurge on upscale specialties like foie gras terrine and seared salmon. Gourmet pizza is easy to find, and you can top it with ingredients like caramelized onion, bacon and crème fraiche. Some restaurants, particularly bistros, change their menu seasonally but earn rave reviews for everything from crispy chicken skin tacos to traditional spaetzle.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Lenox is Gateways Dine & Drink
- Whistler's Inn
- Kripalu Center For Yoga And Health
- Ventfort Hall
- Cranwell Spa Golf Club
- Eastover Estate and Retreat
- Berkshire Scenic Railway
- Gateways Inn & Restaurant
- Berkshire Market Village
- Pilgrim Inn
- The Cornell Inn
- Shops At Brushwood Farms Shopping Center
- Intown Mall Shopping Center
- The Center At Lenox Shopping Center
- Birchwood Inn
- Tanglewood Musical Center
- St George Episcopal Church
- Chesapeake Inn of Lenox
- October Mountain State Forest
- Lenox Country Shops Shopping Center