Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Siena Smithfield compliments the trusted menu from the original Siena Restaurant, located on Federal Hill, with many of the warm touches and great food found in kitchens and wine bars all over Italy. To make a reservation call 401-349-4111 or go to http://sienari.com/Reservations/SienaRI_OpenTableReservations.html.
Tavolo has received a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019. Our extensive wine and craft beer list offers an unprecedented line up of craft beers and fine wines catering to all customers. The atmosphere is stylish yet casual and of course family friendly. Offers outside dining as well.
- WLWayneLGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe seafood stuffed portobello mushroom was out of this world! We had short rib bolonaise & chicken zio. Bothe were amazing. My wife had a white sangria which was very good. I had a bloody Mary which was so good I had to get a 2nd one. Matt our server was excellent. Very attentive. Highly recommend this placeMore infoTerrazzaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Smithfield•4.6
- GGerryvipGreater Boston •110 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat dinner tonight. So many specials on top of a large and varied menu. We both chose a special, Lamb Chops and the other was Halibut. Our server was able to give me the fish special with the accompanying shell fish on the side since I am alergic to them. My wife enjoyed them very much!!More infoTrattoria Romana In LincolnPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lincoln•4.7
- AAArnoldARhode Island •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food. Great service. Attractive setting Dining here since opening and when DiCarlo. Always greatMore infoTavolo Wine Bar & Tuscan Grille - SmithfieldPrice: Moderate• Italian• Smithfield•4.5
- RGRobertaGGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI had an excellent meal and dining experience at Fresco Smithfield. I started with the Grilled Feta Salad. It was a welcome departure from a typical Greek Salad. Each part was delicious - dressing, fresh greens, generous portion. My husband and I shared the seafood stew. Instead of a thin broth, it was a thicker consistency with complex flavors. The homemade bread, olive oil and cheese was like dessert. The staff was as good as the food.More infoFresco - SmithfieldPrice: Moderate• Italian• Smithfield•4.5
- MOMoeOGreater Boston •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Siena is a nice dining experience, food & wait staff are great. My only issue is the hostess’s, reserved patrons should not have to wait especially when the restaurant is less than half full? Maybe hire a more mature staff.More infoSiena SmithfieldPrice: Expensive• Italian• Smithfield•4.7
Smithfield, Rhode Island, is a community just south of Boston that offers excellent eating choices for visitors and locals alike. The area has several traditional Italian restaurants, an assortment of pubs and delis, and great seafood restaurants. Other foods, such as Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, can be found here as well. In addition, there are also authentic Vietnamese and Chinese restaurants along with Mexican restaurants in the area, so you can easily get a bowl of pho, a plate of fried rice, or a couple of tacos depending on your mood. Many restaurants offer cups of chowder, which New England is known for. Those with a sweet tooth should try a crepe from a local creperie.
Frequently asked questions
- All Seasons Inn and Suites
- Smithville North Scituate Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Smithfield - Providence
- Skyview Motor Inn
- Country View Golf Club
- Georgiaville Historic District
- Johnston Plaza Shopping Center
- Melody Hill Golf Course
- Powder Mill Ledges Wildlife Refuge
- Apple Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Hilltop Inn
- Foster Center Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence / Smithfield
- Americas Best Value Inn Providence-North Scituate
- Greenville Shopping Center
- Hopkins Mill Historic District
- Heritage Park