Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Experience true old-world style and sophistication for your next evening with friends while enjoying our curated wine flights, creative cocktails, and wide selection of beer and alcohol. Whether you’re looking for a quick, healthy lunch, a delicious dinner, or authentic Italian desserts and coffee, TR Ginger offers something for everyone!
Just minutes from Providence in Lincoln, RI, Trattoria Romana combines old-world Italian preparations with gracious service from our attentive staff. This attention to detail creates a truly unique dining experience that keeps our customers coming back. Guests enjoy homemade Italian food cooked with only the finest & freshest local ingredients while dining among our beautiful decor & murals that transport you to Italy.
The entire team at Trattoria Romana is truly passionate about providing our guests with a great dining experience.
Popular options from the menu at Davenports Restaurant include the starters such as the rib sampler, loaded nachos, chicken wings, chipotle chicken flatbread and Italian sausage flatbread. Other options at Davenports Restaurant include Yankee pot roast, liver and onions, turkey dinner, grilled beef tips and the Black Angus sirloin steak.
*Unfortunately we unable to accommodate separate checks*
Please note our full menu is offered until 9pm on Wednesdays and Sundays and until 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- SPSarahPvipGreater Boston •20 reviews5.0Dined todayThe bar service was great, and the food was also great! Will be back!More infoTrattoria Romana In LincolnPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lincoln•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerRhode Island •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAmazing dinner excellent experience perfect atmosphere thank you to everyone that works thereMore infoFred and Steve's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lincoln•4.4
- DMDeeMacGreater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst of all our waitress Susan was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and suggested a wine which was excellent. I had a butternut squash Chicken salad which was Devine. My husband had the veal marsala. Sauce was very good but the veal was a bit chewed. All things considered a very nice experience.More infoTR Ginger ExpressPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lincoln•4.8
- LWLWagnerGreater Boston •21 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFantastic place! The place is very clean - clean public areas means clean kitchen. Everything was fresh and delicious. I usually can’t resist getting a stuffed quahog but this time I tried the crab cakes and I was not disappointed! I also got a Caesar salad, which was crisp and tasty. For my entree I got the carbonara - for a seemingly simple dish, it’s actually quite tricky to make and this dish was perfect! Be sure to end your night with a cappuccino and a cannoli! This is my go to place when I want to be sure the food will be great and the staff will be friendly and fun.More infoLa Familia - Cumberland, RIPrice: Moderate• Italian• Pawtucket•4.7
- OGOlgaGvipGreater Boston •56 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWonderful dinner!!! We love bringing our 97 year old aunt to Davenports. She eats well every time. It’s one way to make sure she is eating a good meal Deb was excellent with her. Very patient and kind. Thank youMore infoDavenports Restaurant - CumberlandPrice: Moderate• American• Lincoln•4.6
Discover Lincoln, Rhode Island
Lincoln, Rhode Island, offers a wide range of eateries featuring classic Rhode Island foods. Chefs serve many iconic foods with creative twists in this community. Freshly prepared clam cakes are a summer tradition here. There are also many great places to get lobster ravioli. Quahogs prepared with fresh herbs and peppers are also widely served in Lincoln. You will also want to make sure to try Rhode Island clam chowder with its clear broth. All four choices are particularly spectacular because of the city's location next to the Atlantic Ocean. Should you prefer other cuisines like Asian, American, Mexican, or Italian, there is plenty of fantastic food to be had in Lincoln.
Frequently asked questions
- Berkeley Mill Village Historic District
- Lincoln Greyhound Park
- Twin River
- Limerock Village Historic District
- Courtyard Providence Lincoln
- Old Ashton Historic District
- Ashton Historic District
- Lincoln Center Mall Shopping Center
- Albion Historic District
- Cumberland Plaza Shopping Center
- Adams Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- Dunkin Donuts Center
- Twin River Casino
- Tucker Field