Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our mission is to provide every guest with an unparalleled experience, amazing food, and luxury service at an affordable price.
Dress runs from elegant to business to business casual. We even welcome jeans, tennis shoes and shorts. Bring your friends and enjoy select wines, premium bourbons, and amazing steaks. Relax in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere, and experience the most professional staff in Louisville.
Grassa Gramma joins its award-winning upscale-casual sister eateries The Village Anchor and Le Moo Steak House as one of the premiere dining spots in the region. Inspired by an eclectic mix of northern and southern Italian fare, Grassa Gramma brings together all of the elements for which Grangier’s restaurants are known—fresh and interesting foods, intriguing and overtly unique atmospheres and warm and friendly service. With its stone and bronze finishes, period furnishings and tapestries, and rich velvets and leathers, Grassa Gramma offers a truly authentic Italian dining experience unmatched in the region in an unimaginable environment.
Our Chefs and Managers welcome you and your guests to experience Grassa Gramma for your next dining experience.
- SsusieCentral Kentucky •20 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoImmediately seated at our table. Drinks mixed by a professional. Nice wine selection. We enjoyed the prosciutto wrapped mozzarella. The steaks were cooked exactly as ordered. Asparagus was outstanding. The au gratin potatoes some of the best we’ve had. Now for the best part: the details. We were greeted with a happy anniversary card, red rose, red heart confetti on the table and complimentary dessert. Details like that and all the staff stopping by to wish us many more happy years sold it for us. We will return many times. Dessert was absolutely delicious. Service was almost on point. We could have been asked if we wanted more drinks which we did. Overall fabulous experience.More infoThe Capital Grille - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.8
- CRCharlesRCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe enjoyed our meal greatly. The colossal crab tower is awesome and well worth the money. Not having to deal with the shell to get to the crab is very convenient. The seafood platter was an awesome offering that we enjoyed greatly. The New York strip steak was cooked to order and had a very good taste to it. Just as good, if not better than my friend's last experience at Jeff Ruby's with a steak she had there. The menu has a wide variety of good food, especially if you like raw shell food and other various seafood offerings. The service was second to none. We had a very engaging waitress who provided us plenty of attention and good service. The staff insured that we were well taken care of. I look forward to my next visit to the River House. I also look forward to going there when the weather is warmer so that I can eat outside and enjoy music on a Friday evening. I would highly recommend the River House for special events and group events. This wasn't my first time eating there. I've always had good experiences when I've eaten there.More infoRiver House Restaurant & Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.7
- BCBeverlyCCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The bone-in pork chop was delectable! It was huge, perfectly seasoned and moist. The chutney was too sweet for me. The loaded baked potato was ok. The scalloped potatoes had a good taste but dry. The halibut was very good. Seasoned well and moist!More infoSteak & BourbonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.8
- TSTerriSNew Mexico •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023They only had one server and she was amazing. The manager and staff showed what teamwork was about.More infoGrassa GrammaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.7
- CSChrisSvipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ashley our server was amazing. Very attentive and made sure we were looked after. The food was great, as usual. We went for New Year Day brunch and the raw bar was a nice addition. We come here for brunch about once a month and love it!More infoOsteria Italian SeafoodPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.5
Discover Westport Rd - Lyndon
Lyndon, Kentucky, is just east of Louisville and is an excellent location to find a great place to eat that is away from the hectic downtown area. Located just off of the Interstate 264 corridor, Lyndon is home to some authentic international restaurants that include Thai and Mexican establishments. There are also several seafood eateries, barbecue restaurants, and steakhouses that serve fare typical of the entire Jefferson County area. Italian restaurants are common in Lyndon as well as numerous pubs and delis. Whether you're in the mood for some authentic catfish and hush puppies or an upscale sushi platter, Lyndon delivers a variety of excellent cuisine options.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Westport Rd - Lyndon include Grassa Gramma, Steak & Bourbon and hiko-A-mon Modern Japanese Sushi Bar & Fish Market