Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A new Latin/South American restaurant concept from the owners that brought you Three Kings Public House.
As for the seafood, Surf & Sirloin has always acquired its fish whole so the product can be inspected on site to ensure quality and integrity. Many favorites include Jumbo Shrimp Tempura (made with REAL beer batter), seared Maine Sea Scallops, Scottish Salmon & oyster’s Rockefeller.
For the steak eaters of the world, Surf & Sirloin offers a variety of different cuts. The tender Filet Mignon with classic Béarnaise is our most popular item but for those looking for more flavor; a hand- cut 14oz New York Strip or the 16oz Rib Eye is the way to go. For a mix of the two, go for the 24 ounce Porterhouse (The cut reserved for Kings).
- JJJudithJvipSt. Louis •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLove this restaurant. Food is always good and the service superb. We love Jada and always ask for her. She’s always such a happy and welcoming person.More info801 LocalPrice: Expensive• American• Frontenac•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely incredible food and service. It's no wonder we've heard great things about Twisted Tree: their steaks are delicious, and we would absolutely recommend trying their wedding cake dessert. Appetizers, drinks, dinner and dessert were all hits.More infoTwisted Tree SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kirkwood•4.8
- HHenceSt. Louis •22 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall very good. Food was fantastic. Server was super nice but she clearly had too many tables and things were slow. For some reason they now use paper napkins which is odd for a steakhouse. Would go back for sure.More infoJ. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood - West County CenterPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Des Peres•4.8
- MFMattFSt. Louis •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Most of our meals were good, but one couples food was cold, not even room temperature. The place I grossly understaffed, the service we did receive was adequate. Drinks were never refilled.More infoBrio Italian Grille - St. Louis - FrontenacPrice: Moderate• Italian• Frontenac•4.2
- WWillSt. Louis •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was fantastic and the service was spot on. Go see Caroline for a great dining experience. Highly recommend the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & CountryPrice: Moderate• American• Chesterfield•4.4
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Des Peres
The St. Louis area has a culture and tradition that can trace some of its roots downriver to cities like Memphis and New Orleans. Not only does the river supply a selection of bounty from both fisheries and aquaculture, but fresh oysters and other shellfish from the Gulf of Mexico come straight up the Mississippi. Surrounding communities like Des Peres have a strong immigrant background, which brings the many flavors of the world to this Midwestern town with a true Southern feel. Steak houses and Italian restaurants are available to choose from, as well as the establishments that take their fare from the waters. If you reach out a little farther, you find French bistros and gastropubs with new and interesting flavors.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Des Peres. Our customers recommend J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood - West County Center, Surf & Sirloin and Three Kings Public House - Des Peres
As of December 2, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Des Peres. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steak, Steakhouse, Mexican, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Des Peres who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Des Peres either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.