- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat customer service. Food was excellent. I will definitely dine there again.More infoPrasino - St. Charles, MOPrice: Expensive• American• St. Charles•4.5
- DBDavidBExclusive •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoTook my wife to Charlie Gitto’s for her Birthday. We had Cannoli and Lasagna for dinner and both were excellent. Our waitress was excellent and brought my wife a nice dessert for her BD.More infoCharlie Gitto's at Hollywood CasinoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Maryland Heights•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved the Mini New England Sliders. Great place! I cant believe I've lived in St. Louis all my life and never knew about this hidden gem.More infoBristol Seafood Grill - Creve CoeurPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Creve Coeur•4.6
- TWTroyWSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic food. The quality of the seafood and pasta is always outstanding. It is a bit pricey even for the quality of food but service is great and very attentive. It’s not very big inside so once it gets busy the noise is a bit much but overall one of the best places to eat in St Charles.More infoNapoli 3Price: Moderate• Italian• St. Charles•4.9
- DWDorisWSt. Louis •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First meal of the year and we both had the shrimp and grits-it was excellent! Topped it off with a dark chocolate cake. Perfect way to start 2023More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - St. CharlesPrice: Moderate• American• St. Charles•4.4
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Maryland Heights
St. Louis may be most known for the smoky flavors of its famous barbecue, but one cannot understate the importance that Italian cuisine has played on the region's food culture. Fried ravioli is a signature staple in the city, but journey out to Maryland Heights, and you'll find a range of traditional restaurants vying for your attention. West County has housed multiple Italian restaurants run by local Mike Del Pietro, but his is only the smallest in a cottage industry of classical old-world dining experiences. If you're looking for something more modern, you'll discover an abundance of New American options that center themselves on esoteric menus built around beer pairings and sustainable and fresh ingredients sourced from local farmers.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Maryland Heights. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Maryland Heights who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Maryland Heights either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Lodge Hotel & Banquets St. Louis Airport
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis
- Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis Riverport- Airport West
- Orchard Bend Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - St. Louis Airport - Central
- Carrollton Shopping Center
- Crowne Plaza Hotel St. Louis Airport
- Holiday Inn Express St. Louis Airport - Riverport
- Appletree Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport-Riverport
- St Louis Mills
- Saint Louis Mills Shopping Center
- Creve Coeur County Park
- Plaza De Paul Shopping Center
- Hollywood Casino St Louis
- Bridgewood Plaza Shopping Center
- Bridgeton Oaks Shopping Center
- Gentry County Park
- Hampton Inn St. Louis - Westport
- Plaza At De Paul Shopping Center