- TTennismomNew York / Tri-State Area •45 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe Statler has become one of our favorite places to go. The food is outstanding. The service is excellent. The ambience is a bit noisy, but a lot of fun, and not so noisy that you can’t have a conversation with the people you’re dining with. The seafood dishes are outstanding, as are many of the salads and other appetizers I particularly love the French onion soup. The service is attentive without being cloying. Joe Vicari has again created an outstanding dining experience.More infoThe Statler French American BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Detroit•4.6
- LTLoveToWineAndDinevipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •69 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a great time! Christmas at Parc was incredible! The food and service were amazing, and we were surrounded by revelers and beautiful Christmas lights. Can’t recommend highly enough!More infoParcPrice: Expensive• American• Detroit•4.5
- JDJeffreyDChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wife and I had a great dinner experience at the Apparatus Room last night! Rick Wiemer took excellent care of us as we went with the Chef’s Choice experience, which did not disappoint! We had oysters, salmon tartare, salad, Spanish octopus, steak, chocolate cake and more in this culinary experience to remember. Hats off to the chef! The flavors were amazing and there was more than enough food overall to be completely satisfied. The ambiance, as always, was lively but still allowed for a private conversation. I would recommend a visit to Apparatus Room with Rick, who will make you feel welcomed and who really takes pleasure in his guests being happy with the food and service. I hope you enjoy as much as we did!More infoThe Apparatus RoomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Detroit•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExperience Zuzu is a 5 star experience without breaking your bank book! The quality of the food and service is on the scale of Prime and Proper. This restaurant is fresh, hip, stylish, and willing to have you walking out feeling like a millionaire!!!! Kudos to Experience Zuzu what you have brought to the B D is beautiful!!!!More infoExperience ZuzuPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Detroit•4.4
- DFDennisFDetroit / Eastern Michigan •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice place! Would recommend to others to try it out. Good food, incredible shakes, and nice ambiance and interesting location in pedestrian only area on W Columbia St. in Downtown DetroitMore infoJoJo's Shake Bar - DetroitPrice: Moderate• American• Detroit•4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Hamtramck is a small town surrounded by the city of Detroit on all but one side. Historically known for its bustling Polish community, Hamtramck has also welcomed a large Arab, South Asian and Muslim community over the past 30 years. The combination of these two communities has created a one-of-a-kind experience for hungry visitors. A leisurely stroll through Hamtramck leads you to phenomenal Polish sausage houses that practice old-world techniques and use family recipes passed down from generations. Among these authentic Polish restaurants, diners will also find cuisines from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Yemen and many other Middle Eastern countries. Add in some top-notch sushi bars and traditional American restaurants, and you have the melting pot that is Hamtramck.