Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For outdoor dining please call the restaurant at (410) 252-2022
- PIPaulaIvipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGood resturant and good service. Menu has a great variety. I had the crab cake and it was delicious. The scalloped potatoes were so salty.More infoBluestonePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Timonium•4.6
- BLBillLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis place never seems to disappoint. It was a very busy evening, especially for a Wednesday. Not sure if it was the holidays but the place was definitely buzzing. Service and food were excellent. It was very loud but it was also festive so we didn’t mind. Definitely recommend reservations.More infoThe Valley InnPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food and selections, especially for gluten free. Waiter was excellent!More infothe Gourmet at KenilworthPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Towson•4.3
- APAndrewPWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFood, service and ambiance all were outstanding! The Utz crusted sea bass was particularly spectacular - perhaps one of the nest restaurant sea bass preparations I have enjoyed. All around excellent attention to detail. We will definitely return.More infoPerennialPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.6
- CcrossculturalistvipBaltimore / Maryland •43 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoVery filling, nice experience, great staff! The garlic and wine spice was lovely. We were two, but easily 3 or 4 could eat from the same portion. I would recommend that option..same quantity as for two people, but eaten by 3.More infoThe Melting Pot - TowsonPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Towson•4.8
As a northern Baltimore suburb, Timonium is near the Loch Raven Reservoir and Maryland State Fairgrounds. If you visit, be sure to try the local crab cakes. Garnished with olives and onions, these crab cakes are available year-round due to a wealth of seafood in the area. At certain upscale restaurants, they are accompanied by salads and light protein for a complete meal. Timonium sushi is also popular among locals. Again, with access to the freshest seafood, sushi bars and bistros have popped up in the area. Customers can order sushi a la carte or as entire hand rolls. Overall, Timonium captures the natural flavors of Maryland seafood and customizes it to meet the preferences of diners.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Timonium is Bluestone