Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
This is something very new and completely unique both to our region and the larger food scene. Smashing Grapes brings what is timely and special about the West Coast food scene to the Mid-Atlantic region.
Smashing Grapes boasts an expansive wine lists of bold reds and crisp and tangy whites from Spain, Argentina, Germany, California and beyond. In addition to its broad wine list, Smashing Grapes’ seasoned chef, Sagar Bishwokarma, crafted a menu highlighting Coastal California inspired dishes with sustainably sourced, unique ingredients.
When you dine with us to celebrate any special occasion, we allow you to bring in your own dessert. There will be a $3.00 per person outside dessert fee for that convienance.
- LCLCTreviewvipWashington, D.C. Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat date night. Food was delicious and lots of attention from our fabulous waitress. Nice to have Management come by to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. Live music was an added bonus. Great food and drinks.More infoSmashing Grapes - GambrillsPrice: Expensive• Californian• Gambrills•4.7
- CACarlABaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat meat and great atmosphere.....Cant wait to go back./More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - OdentonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Odenton•4.4
- PPennythepearlBaltimore / Maryland •17 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023This was a first visit for both myself and my guest. Going on my recommendation, I was hoping it would turn out to be a good dining experience. We were not disappointed. We arrived earlier than our 6:15 reservation because of weather and traffic, so we sat at the bar. A wonderful gentleman named Bill saw that the bar space where we sat needed cleaning. He stepped right in and assisted the bartender, who was busy. That small gesture set the tone for the evening there. I was sure to let him know when he checked on us at our table. It was busy, but we were seated at 6:15. Our waitress, Sophie, was excellent. She was very friendly, knew her menu, made recommendations, repeated our request to ensure accuracy, and was timely and attentive with service. The food was delicious. I had braised beef short rib that was so tender I didn't need a knife. My guest had bistro steak frite that was cooked med- rare as requested. The ambiance was equitable to other restaurants, such as Blackwall Barn & Lodge and GrillMarx, with possibly a slightly cheaper price tag. It was a wonderful dining experience. I would recommend it because I will be returning.More infoAshling Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Crofton•4.5
- KkathyWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I took my family there for New Year Dinner. They really enjoyed the food and the surrounding. The noise level was low enough for us talk. The food was little pricey so we might not able to come back too soon.More infoGalliano Italian Restaurant- Waugh ChapelPrice: Moderate• Italian• Gambrills•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years DayMore infoThe Blackwall Barn and LodgePrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Gambrills•4.5
In Grambrills, Maryland, a number of restaurants are located along Crain Highway. These include several Middle Eastern eateries. These establishments serve kebabs and falafels as well as traditional Indian dishes, such as curry and biryani. Bars with international cuisine feature a Mediterranean focus as well as delicious seafood options, like shrimp, octopus, and of course Maryland's famous crab cakes. The area has an eclectic blend of international cuisine offering Mexican restaurants, sushi bars, and Thai restaurants. Steak and seafood places, and grills with bars serve beers and other drinks, including tap houses with an extensive beer menu. You will also find a number of chain restaurants serving breakfast, pizzas, and sandwiches.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Gambrills is The Blackwall Barn and Lodge
- Golden Triangle Golf Course
- Severn Run Natural Environment Area
- White Gables Motel
- Crofton Station Shopping Center
- Night Hawk Golf Course
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center
- Midland Park
- Hopkins Place Shopping Center
- Towsers Branch Park
- Waterbury Recreation Area
- Bacon Ridge Natural Area
- Odenton Park Recreation Area
- Patuxent Ponds Park
- Odenton Park