Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Once inside, we aim to exceed guests expectations in all areas, food, beverage and ambiance. Personal connections bloom fueled by the effects of extraordinary food, curated cocktails & a lengthy tequila list create an experience that will arouse and excite our guests senses.
With deep influence by regional Mexican cooking. All dishes are made from scratch with authenticity in mind.
Meanwhile, the bar offers a creative cocktail program with a large selection of signature hand crafted margaritas and Mexican cocktails along with Mexican and craft beers. A focused selection of wines will also be available.
Tequila is the show stopper at Anejo Rose and a staggering selection of Blanco, Repasado and Anejo along with Mezcals will be featured at the bar.
Gluten Free Options
Al Fresco Dining
Located in Hotel
Near BWI Airport
30 Minutes from Washington DC
This critically-acclaimed restaurant has been honored with multiple awards such as “Best of Baltimore” by Baltimore Magazine; a Zagat rating as the #1 steakhouse in Baltimore, Philadelphia and DC; designation as one of the Top Five Romantic Restaurants in the U.S. by Food and Wine; and a coveted place on Esquire magazine’s prestigious list of Top Twenty Steakhouses in the United States.
Grillfire appeals to discerning diners who appreciate the high impact flavors and whimsical presentations. Whether desiring a grilled, juicy burger after a late night arrival, enjoying exotic cocktails at the bar
with colleagues, sharing a meal with friends or family, or savoring that all important banquet dinner, Grillfire consistently exceeds guest’s expectations.
Al Fresco Dining
Located in Hotel Lobby
Near BWI Airport
30 minutes from Washington DC
During game days and events a minimum on food & drinks may apply.
Social Hour-Mon-Thurs 5pm-7pm
$4 Domestic Beers, $5 Cocktails, $6 Wine, 1/2 Priced selected apps
$3 select tacos, $4 chips & salsa, $5 margaritas & $20 margarita pitchers, $2 off crushes
Visit sportssocialmd.com for NFL and game day food & drink specials!
Let’s get social! Follow us - Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @SportsSocialMD
Timbuktu serves lunch and dinner daily and offers dine in, carry out and banquet catering. Lunch and dinner at the restaurant offers an array of appetizers, soups, salads, entrées, sandwiches, burgers, Southwest fare, pasta and seafood on the menu.
Menu selections feature large portions, perfect for sharing, bursting with flavors from the New World, Pacific Rim, Mediterranean, and local Maryland delicacies. Come have dinner with us Wednesday through Sunday beginning at 4pm or brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-2pm. You should make sure to try David’s favorite, the Old Fashioned Meatloaf!
We are excited to welcome you back into our dining room!
- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined todayMusic was wayyy to loud at a certain point but other than that, it was a great experienceMore infoAzumiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Harbor East•4.7
- KJKrystleJPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined todayFood was goo. We waited almost an hour to eat. When the waitress put in our order, she said she could only put in 5 orders at a time, so some of had our food, while others were still waiting 🤦🏾♀️More infoDocks on the HarborPrice: Expensive• American• Inner Harbor•3.9
- RVRebeccaVvipHouston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent! The crowd is mixed - not necessarily sophisticated- very loud “ birthday girl/ woman” at adjacent table. The view kind of made up for the noisy conversationMore infoBygonePrice: Very Expensive• American• Harbor East•4.7
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximónPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.5
- CBCatherineBvipBaltimore / Maryland •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our new New Year's Day tradition will be Rusty Scupper brunch! Wow, the best deal and meal in the city. I don't want to tell anyone because I want the place all to myself!More infoRusty Scupper - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Inner Harbor•4.8
Hanover is a tight-knit neighborhood with an indescribable charisma. Instead of large standalone restaurants, Hanover features eateries that tend to be smaller and closer together. In some areas, you can find pods of small restaurants that nearly form food courts and serve everything from Mexican favorites to Thai dishes and Spanish tapas. This type of culinary bonding gives diners many options in a small area and provides a great way to explore new foods and cuisines. Surprisingly, German food also has a large presence in the area because many European chefs use Hanover as a central hub for their American endeavors. In a number of restaurants, diners can sit underneath the stars and enjoy handcrafted meals.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Hanover. Our customers recommend The Prime Rib Maryland at Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland, Copper Canyon Grill - Arundel Mills and George Martin's Grillfire - Hanover, Maryland
As of December 3, 2023 there are 15 restaurants in Hanover. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hanover who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hanover either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Arundel Mills
- Deep Run Recreation Center
- Arundel Mills
- Element Arundel Mills
- The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
- Jessup Dorsey Park
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore BWI Airport West
- Jessup Provinces Park
- Severn Square Shopping Center
- Jessup Park
- Baltimore Washington Parkway
- Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
- Harmans Park
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore - Arundel Mills
- Cannon Stadium
- TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport
- Ridgeview Plaza Shopping Center
- Severn Danza Park
- SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport