Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our extensive lunch menu and dinner menu feature something for everyone to enjoy: From traditional favorites like Orecchetti alla Formaggio, to delicious fish and chops off the grill, to Linguini with Crabmeat Sauce and Fettuccine Bolognese. Come enjoy a wonderful meal prepared with the freshest ingredients and the utmost attention to detail. We offer periodic Chef's Specials, Daily Specials and Wine Dinners to add to your dining out enjoyment. Check our events and specials calendar for details.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with the warmth and attention you've come to expect from LIBERATORE'S.
- OTSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoJess was amazing! She was very attentive for the entire 2 hours we were there but at the same time, allowed us to be. She made great recommendations and was on top of the seasonal offerings. The food was so good and the kitchen staff was very accommodating when we shared our entrees. We shared calamari (delicious), cobb salad (divine), honey lime grilled chicken salad (splendid), and the fried donut holes for dessert - glad I wore the stretchy pants for sure!!! Everything was great! Go here and get this!!!!More infoGlyndon GrillPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Glyndon•4.6
- JMJMDCWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoInteresting menu, well executed, pleasant servers, a fine place to have a good meal with friend(s) and/or family. A fine contrast to chain eating places!More infoThe Oregon GrillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hunt Valley•4.6
- AMAnnMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Food was amazing.. Argentina steak is out of this world !! Sat at the bar .. bartender was awesome..very attentive and friendly.. would highly recommend 👌More infoLIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering – WestminsterPrice: Moderate• Italian• Westminster•4.7
- BGBrunoGBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Went for NYD brunch..amazing all around. Great food and great service. Very polite staff and a nice atmosphereMore infoMaggie'sPrice: Moderate• American• Westminster•4
- NLNLMSBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 21, 2022Made a reservation for six. There was no wait when we arrived. The meals were prepared and delivered timely. The meals were also very good and a good value. Server was very nice.More infoGreenmount StationPrice: Moderate• American• Westminster•5
Just half an hour northwest of Baltimore, Westminster is a quaint East Coast city with plenty of dining options. For some good old-fashioned comfort food, stop by a locally owned eatery that serves produce from its private orchard or opt for popular Italian dishes with savory pasta and sauces. Spend the day at the Carroll Arts Center and then grab a bite to eat and some craft beer at an upscale restaurant housed in a restored historic building. You can also take a tour of the Old Westminster Winery and enjoy some spirits of your own at a 19th-century pub featuring live music or a historic distillery turned Italian bistro. French dishes and Mexican cuisine as well as Chinese, Thai and Japanese entrees lure those with a desire for global flavors.
Frequently asked questions
- Cranberry Park
- Hanover Watershed Wildlife Management Area
- Shambergers Mill Station Historical
- Belle Grove Park
- Westside Memorial Park
- Patapsco Station Historical
- North Carroll Plaza Shopping Center
- Union Mills Homestead Park
- Christmas Tree Park
- Carroll Plaza Shopping Center
- Bair Stadium
- Church Station
- Westminster Shopping Center
- Winchester Park
- Hashawha Environmental Center
- Cranberry Square Shopping Center
- Wakefield Valley Golf Course
- Piney Branch Golf Course
- Beachams Station Historical
- Oak Mont Green Golf Course