Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We serve 15 omakase courses. We feature seasonal fish daily, often accommodating individual preferences, such as kosher-style & gluten-free. However, there are no vegetarian, or vegan alternatives.
We are open from Wednesday to Sunday and offer 3 seatings, 5:30 PM, 7 PM, and 8:30 PM.
Our pizza is baked in wood-fired oven creating a crispier crust and a smoky flavor. Ortomare traditional Italian atmosphere is just fair for any occasion. Our mission is to provide our customers with the authentic Italian taste and Ortomare to become your favorite place to come back.
Located in New York City's Upper West Side, Bustan serves Mediterranean cuisine in a modern, colorful atmosphere. The restaurant offers a wide range of cuisine from Southern Europe to North Africa. Bustan also caters offsite events and offers takeout for its customers' convenience.
Start out your meal at Bustan with one of the restaurant's appetizers such as the hummus or the falafel with our homemade Taboon bread. Choose from dinner options like the Kebab Halabi or Chicken "Musakhan". Top off your experience with a dessert like the Nemesis: Baked chocolate mousse cake.
Please note: Sushi Bar reservation is not available online. Please contact the restaurant directly.
We serve various kinds of fish. They are all carefully chosen from the fish market each morning. All fish are sliced in traditional style that preserves the original flavor and texture. Our executive chef overseen every dish. From choosing the rice and seaweed to the decoration of plate, each dish is the demonstration of our dedications to customers. We strive for the recognition as a customer-oriented restaurant through our delicious food, enthusiastic services and serenading environment. We are looking forward to serving you and hope you will have a wonderful dining experience with us.
For bar seating, please refer to location. Bar seating is by telephone request only. Thank you.
With a variety of unique spaces and conveniently located near Central Park and the Museum of Natural History, Tasca is available for outdoor and indoor dining, large-party bookings and full restaurant buyouts. Tasca can accommodate any occasion from dinner with friends, birthday parties and family gatherings to corporate presentations for 200 guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home, in one of the most iconic spaces in New York City, Hotel des Artistes. Buon appetito!
OSTERIA 106, AN AUTHENTIC ITALIAN DINING SPACE IN MANHATTAN'S UPPER WEST SIDE.
OUR HOPE IS TO BRING A RELAXED, COMFORTABLE & TRULY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE TO OUR GUESTS, PRESENTING A FRESH APPROACH TO THE
FAMILIAR LANDSCAPE OF ITALIAN CUISINE.
We are accepting reservations Indoors (Standard) and outdoors. Our Tavern welcomes you for walk-ins.
Our hours of operation for dinner are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm, and Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm.
We serve Brunch Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
We have a 15-minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 10 minutes after your reservation time otherwise, we will release your table.
For larger parties, 6+ we require a credit card to hold the reservation due to limited availability. Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation time or no-shows will be charged a $35 per person cancellation fee.
Hi-Life also serves a "traditional Westside" brunch that features fresh squeezed juices, complimentary blueberry muffins & cinnamon toast as well as a 4.95 brunch cocktail deal.
In the warmer months Hi-Life outdoor seating includes 26 seats along Amsterdam Ave and another 16 seats on our 83rd St side.
Located on the Upper West Side, the restaurant features a Mediterranean - American menu which includes
Large variety of tappas, seafood, salads, burger ,meat and chicken entrees, vegan, gluten-free , childrens meals,
and good selection of wines ,beers and cocktails.
Pappardella restaurant brings to you the flavors and food of Tuscany. Established in 1983, Pappardella offers a romantic setting of timeless charm with 20 foot ceilings, French doors; a stunning mural of Florence.
Menu and service reflect the warmth and attention of the old world, as well as the diversity and techniques of today. we feature homemade pasta, artisanal pizza; other great Italian staples, like chicken parmagian, grilled branzino; scrumptious tiramisu.
A beautiful outdoor terrace makes for great people watching in the warm months. Pappardella is conveniently located near the beacon theater, the museum of natural history &Central Park offering lunch; dinner pre fix, brunch.
- DDimitrivipNew York / Tri-State Area •74 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoNice Matin is unique in Manhattan. The interior is a well lighted, cheerful dining room. The tables are spaced such that one is not encroaching on other diners. The bar is small but inviting. The staff smiles and is genuinely concerned with your dining pleasure. They are polite and eager to please. The menu, which changes offerings from time to time and with the change of seasons, has numerous choices of appetizers and main courses. Vegan options are available. Nice Matin is a happy restaurant which serves excellent food and is not noisy! I take the 79th Street bus to have lunch there once a week.More infoNice MatinPrice: Moderate• French• Upper West Side•4.6
- TTruewordsvipNew York / Tri-State Area •78 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing... so fresh. The beet salad is YUM! We love the cauliflower fritters. WOW have the Fig Martini... fresh lime juice.. show stopper... I had 2:) My husband said the octopus is the best ever! Love the ambiance.More infoEleaPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Upper West Side•4.8
- MMartyvipNashville •26 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023The octopus was amazing! My friend had the seared tuna and loved it as well. Great find on the upper west side! I'll be back!More infoCrave Fishbar - UWSPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Upper West Side•4.7
- OTYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the GreenPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- OTvipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Upper West Side
Although it was home to Seinfeld and features other cultural cornerstones like the Lincoln Center, the “Upper Best Side” has long been passed over for other cooler neighborhood when it comes to the food scene. It’s no longer an afterthought, as some of the city’s most exciting new eaters have set up shop above 59th Street, creating more attention for the decades-old uptown institutions. Jewish fare like deli sandwiches and challah French toast are staples, but now you can also find the city’s best dan dan noodles. Grab a cheap Gotham hot dog, class it up with easy and reliable French, and save room for dessert at one of the countless cafes. Just remember to stay intellectually hungry—some of the city’s best museums are right nearby.
Frequently asked questions
- Beacon Theatre
- Anibal Aviles Playground
- 86th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- 79th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Cathedral of St John The Divine
- Nicholas Roerich Museum
- 81St Street Museum of Natural History Ind Eighth Avenue Line
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- 86th Street Ind Eighth Avenue Line
- NY Away - Central Park UWS 1-Bedroom - 11B
- 116th Street Columbia University
- Hotel Marrakech
- Carrere Memorial
- Saint Gregorys Park
- Days Hotel Broadway at 94th Street
- West 71St Street Historic District
- Riverside Museum Historical
- 72nd Street Ind Eighth Avenue Line
- Riverside West 105th Street Historic District
- Royal Park Hotel & Hostel