Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Find your excuse to join us!
Sushi by Bou Chelsea is located at 232 7th Ave. Parties of 1-4 will be reserved with our Signature $60/per person 30-minute Omakase. Parties of 5 or more will be reserved with our Bougie $100/per person 60-minute Omakase!
Sushi by Bou's 24-hour Cancellation Policy: A 50% per person fee will apply to cancellations & no-shows for reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same-day rescheduling. Text 917.268.7268 to cancel. No phone calls, please!
Guests who wish to book our Bougie 60-min Omakase must text 917.268.7268 their full name, location/date/time, & number of guests. *Space is limited & we cannot guarantee we will be able to honor requests via your booking notes*
We will make every effort to honor your preference of indoor or garden seating, but appreciate your understanding when a wait may incur for your preferred area or it may not be available.
The “One and Only” Nusr-Et experience.
You’ll taste an exquisite menu.
You’ll be overwhelmed with fantastic smells.
Everything you touch will be enchanting.
Everything you hear will be fascinating.
You’ll see glorious people, delightful presentations, and incredible shows.
Live unforgettable moments.
Be entertained, amused, and pampered.
Experience luxury dining like never before.
Discover More: nusretusa.com
Subscribe to Exclusive Promotions: bit.ly/nusretworld
Payment Methods: AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Our journey started on a quiet West Village street called Carmine. Two brothers, Dave and Pete, made a bold decision. Without any business experience, any real plan, or anything resembling a thought beyond getting through the day, we opened a restaurant. What we had lacked in experience we made up for with spirit and creativity. We did not want to be businessmen. We were artists. Our little shop at 33 Carmine St. was our original canvas. We set out with a simple mission: to create a place where people would want to be. We named it after our dogs, Moose and Goose Lane. Our Chelsea location opened three years later in 2010.
- LlivnatcCancun / Riviera Maya •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing staff especially the girls at the reception. I told them that I have an unpleasant situation with girls and they don't behave well and pushed me and I'm pregnant. They calmed me down, brought me water, I entered Strass and they helped and resolved the situation. And it's fun to come to a place with quality people and an amazing team, thank you very much🙏🏻More infoCatch New YorkPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Meatpacking District•4.6
- IRIvetteRKansas City / Kansas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant. Service was fine, people weren’t as friendly as I like but it really wasn’t bad. Food was delicious. I would return.More infoSerra by BirreriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.2
- KTKathyTNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s 2023 dinner with friends. We were astonished by the ambience! Candle lit tables, massive ceilings and chandeliers, music is classy and soft in the background. And the Tasting Menu 2 that we ordered was awesome!! ( good for 4 hungry people) All the dishes explode in your mouth with different flavors and textures! Try the Royal cocktail- delish. Will definitely come back! Highly recommened this place also for a super special romantic date!!More infoBuddakan NYPrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• Meatpacking District•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The foods are fantastic and the ambience is extra ordinary! Worth the visit. One of the best restaurants in NYC.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant New YorkPrice: Moderate• undefined• West Village•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect place to bring family or friends when you have a larger party. Their brunch is very good. Excellent food and great service. Nice open and airy bistro like-ambiance. Highly recommended -make reservations and enjoy!More infoThe Smith - NomadPrice: Moderate• American• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.5
9 NYC restaurants that go hard on holiday decor
Holiday markets, ski chalets, and more ways to have a rollicking restaurant meal during the holidays in NYC.
Marcus Samuelsson’s most personal restaurant yet gives diners a glimpse into his life
Dishes on the menu, including a new lunch offering, nod to Samuelsson’s Ethiopian heritage and Swedish upbringing.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The premier arts district of NYC, Chelsea’s dining scene is refreshingly low-key—a nice counterpoint to the world-renowned galleries. The nearby High Line has brought more foot traffic to the formerly quiet industrial area, and the influx of energy is reflected in the new crop of restaurants. Get a bite or nosh at one of the buzzing coffee shops or acclaimed tapas spots. For heartier fare, affordable Mexican, messy pulled pork sandos, and raved-about ramen round out the best of the casual options. Good taste isn’t just for the art world, and this downtown neighborhood puts that on full display.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 91 restaurants in Chelsea. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Fusion / Eclectic, American, Seafood, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chelsea who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chelsea either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Highline Ballroom
- Three-Bedroom Apartment West 25th Street
- Yeshiva University Museum
- Vacayo West Side Apartments
- General Worth Square
- Hilton New York Fashion District
- onefinestay - Downtown West apartments IV
- Chelsea Apartment - 17th Street
- Mid Town East 28th Street Apartments
- Empire State Views
- 23rd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Park South Hotel
- Chelsea Inn
- Metropolitan Pavilion
- Penn South Playground
- 14th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
- Rubin Museum of Art
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Gramercy Park