Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Inspired by the six seasons of India, RITU serves unique dishes rooted in a passion for quality produce and exquisite presentation that will transport you to the Indian landscape with a culinary experience like no other.
The rhythm, flow and transformation that these seasons bring to the natural landscape translate into everything from menu through to the décor. This dining experience is infused with distinctiveness and elegance.
Step into a haven of unique and timeless style where every small detail has been thought of and cared about. Divided into four distinctly individual spaces Crockers Folly has something for everyone. Admire the creativity and precision of our bartenders as they prepare your signature cocktails in The 1898 Bar, enjoy casual yet top-quality dining in the glorious Marble Room, observe our inspiring chefs prepare your meal in our more intimate Lords Dining Room or savour warm summer evenings on our Outdoor Terrace. With superbly attentive staff, a delicately designed menu and a warming interior you won’t be able to visit just once.
Near: Little Venice, Lords Cricket Ground, Regents Park, Open Air Theatre, The Sherlock Holmes Museum, Edgware Road and not far from Camden Market and Primrose Hill
Taking inspiration from the great boulevard cafés of Paris, the restaurant offers relaxed and informal dining from early until late. The classic French bistro menus include classic French dishes such as Croque monsieur and Soupe à l'Oignon.
Soutine consists of a front room and pavement offering relaxed café and bar seating, leading to a slightly more formal space at the rear.
If you cannot find the table you are looking for, please visit the restaurant's website directly, or call 020 7734 4888.
A British pub with a cricket flavour. Situated next to the famous Grace Gates, the historic Lord’s Tavern has been greeting locals and visitors to Lord’s alike for over 100 years. Our delicious pub food and great range of beers, lagers and wines draw inspiration from the world of cricket with something for every taste. Whether you’re a cricket fan or just looking for somewhere with first class food, a good pint and friendly service, we aim to make your visit to Lord’s Tavern a memorable experience.
We have created four zones in the building – a relaxed lounge complete with sofas and a fireplace; a secluded restaurant; a casual bar; and a private wisteria-draped garden where guests can enjoy al fresco dining & drinks .
We have a selection of board games for our guests to enjoy including backgammon, cards, monopoly, and chess. While Bobby the Bear (our ever popular mascot and one of Instagram’s favourite bears) is on hand for a photo or just to ensure you’re never alone at Drunch.
You cannot book a Shisha table from this webpage as we operate on walk in.
Dogs are allowed don our terrace only.
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything was good, the food is amazing and calm service and experienceMore infoMaido SushiPrice: Moderate• Sushi• St John's Wood•4.6
- GSGenevieveSLondon •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food is excellent ,the staff are very friendly, in the back of the restaurent is sometime noisy.Thank youMore infoEngland's GracePrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Regent's Park•4.5
- DGDebGHertfordshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a fabulous evening. The staff looked after us really well, very attentive and pleasant. The food was delicious and beautifully cooked, we even had crackers. Not sure I have done your noise level indicator correctly but the noise level was low, enabling us to converse with each other with ease. Beautiful decor. A great venue for a special occasion or just a really delicious meal outMore infoThe Ivy St John's WoodPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• St John's Wood•4.2
- DDollyvipPhoenix / Arizona •25 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoOur monthly visit with friends. Always predictably well-cooked dishes and friendly service.More infoSoutinePrice: Moderate• French• St John's Wood•4.5
- MMartinaWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had the avocado toast and the heart shaped pancake, and both were super tasty and yummy. The service was very thoughtful and made sure we were comfortable at all times. The portions could be a bit bigger considering the price, but it’s not like they were super small either.More infoDRUNCH Regent's ParkPrice: Moderate• International• St John's Wood•3.9
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in St John's Wood is Plu