Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Take a look at our menu at https://ordinarynewhaven.com/menus/
We hope to see you soon!
Chef Vincent has worked with such culinary giants as:
Charlie Trotter, Daniel Boloud, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Marcus Samuellson, Rocco Dispirito, Georges Blanc, Paul Bocuse, Michel Geurard, and Stephen Starr.
Consiglio’s Restaurant is a third generation family-owned restaurant located in the Little Italy district of New Haven since 1938. This restaurant uses family inspired old world recipes to create delicious dishes and provides a romantic, comfortable setting.
Consiglio’s menu has a simple mission: to serve delicious. affordable food for you to enjoy any day of the week. Start with an appetizer like the cauliflower with truffle oil, eggplant rollatini or the fried calamari. Popular entrees include the Lobster Ravioli, Homemade Cavatelli and Braciole or Lasagna which recently won best pasta in the state. Check out the gorgeous ivy covered patio with fire pit tables and propane heaters, open "almost" year round.
Caffe Bravo provides only the freshest ingredients and emphasizes classic Italian meals using recipes that have been handed down for generations. Its elegant, cozy dining room provides customers with a refined by the relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a traditional meal.
Chacra celebrates the rich culinary diversity of Peru and brings an exciting exploration of this multicultural cuisine to New Haven. Chacra honors Peru’s deeply rooted and diverse heritage, including its native Criollo, Chinese Chifa and Japanese Nikkei cuisines; its name a tribute to Peru’s famous farming fields and its popular national drink “Pisco” Chacra welcomes you to discover our unique take on contemporary Peruvian cuisine, an intriguing blend of authentic and innovative dishes that are, in a word, unforgettable. Bold flavors, exotic aromas, unique cocktails and a vast selection of local and international beers, and the buzz of excited diners take you on an amazing journey that is anything but everyday BUEN PROVECHO!!!
Online reservations are now available through our website!!!
Come and dive into a new chapter of an old Wallingford landmark. Savor the comforts of traditional cuisine, wine, and spirits while nestled at a comfortable table near our cozy fire, and let the story begin!
Not finding your available time? Check out our sister location 80 Proof American Kitchen & Bar (also on Open Table) or Barracuda Bistro & Bar (accepting walk-ins only)
Garden Tables - Outdoor Dining
Standard Tables- Indoor Dining
L'Orcio is an upscale dining establishment serving Contemporary Italian Cuisine. In house made specialty pastas like Ricotta Gnocchi, Papparedelle and Ravioli are only part of the L'Orcio experience. Chef d'Amuri, an Italian native, also works his magic grilling whole fish and juicy steaks and offers a variety of meat and fish dishes daily. Desserts like Tiramisu', Charlotte agli Amaretti and Lemon Tart are also prepared in house. A relaxing and elegant ambiance with a European flair is the perfect backdrop for lunch, dinner or spirits. Located in a refurbished historical home the restaurant offers a unique space their guests. Family owned and operated with an eye for detail L'Orcio has a lot to offer. Come in for a meal, a drink or just to say Ciao.
- NHNHFOODIESvipNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent dinner Great team Best experience in ctMore infoThe Luke Brasserie Bar & CafePrice: Moderate• Contemporary French / American• New Haven•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoZinc in New Haven is our go to for a Saturday night out. The food is always excellent and the menu is varied and exciting. The service is impeccable. We have never been disappointed there and that's why we continue to go back again and again. Thanks Zinc!!!!More infoZINC New HavenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• New Haven•4.7
- GMGiuseppeMvipNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was great starting out Repeal Prohibition party at Ordinary! Drinks and food were great!More infoOrdinary - New HavenPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• New Haven•4.8
- JjennifermvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFabulous food! Each of our courses was incredible. We shared and tasted each others dishes and everything was outstanding. Service was extremely attentive, food came promptly, and we wanted for nothing. Highly recommend this restaurant. Parking was super easy too. Across the street is an easy and affordable parking garage.More infoSiena New HavenPrice: Expensive• Italian• New Haven•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur waitress was very professional and the food and drinks were greatMore info80 Proof American Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• American• New Haven•4.3
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 59 restaurants in New Haven. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Southwest and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in New Haven who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in New Haven either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Quinnipiac Park
- Yale Repertory Theater
- New Haven Station Historical
- East Rock Recording Studio
- Spireworth Park
- Clinton Park
- Washington Playgrounds
- Quigley Stadium
- West Haven Station Historical
- Amity Shopping Center
- Connecticut Children's Museum
- Beecher Park
- John Slade Ely House
- Chapel Day Plaza Shopping Center
- Yale Golf Club
- City Hall
- East Shore Park
- Howard Avenue Historic District
- Edgewood Mall
- Wexler Triangle