Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join us for lunch as Ricky's Cantina, featuring light, affordable, and authentic Mexican cuisine! Ricky's Cantina is open Monday - Friday from 11 AM - 2 PM.
Ambli Global Cuisine is open for Happy Hour & Dinner. Happy Hour is first come first serve seating, and is available only in our Bar, Patio, & Lounge areas. Reservations are for the Main Dining Room only.
All menu items are carefully and intentionally crafted. Along with the deep knowledge and care of our attentive staff who are there act as your culinary guides, you are sure to enjoy an elevated dining experience like no other.
Our level of service is only matched by our celebration of regional American heirloom recipes offered with genuine neighborly hospitality. We are committed to supporting local and regional farmers, fishers and producers by cooking food that recaptures the simple and pure tastes found in locally grown, natural and organic ingredients. We strive to raise awareness of a more sustainable food future, while helping to restore a sense of community that brings us back to a more homegrown time.
We are proud to now offer Japanese kobe and wagyu steaks plus burgers and kobe sausages made with kobe, wagyu, and prime meats at Carlos' Bistro as the state of Colorado is now a member of the Japanese Kobe Club.
Our menu features the highest quality meats, cheeses, and wines, selected to complement each other. Whether you are a wine and cheese aficionado or looking to try something new, our team will help you craft a memorable culinary experience.
Our kitchen opens at 5pm, join us for charcuterie from open to close.
Prime25 is a modern interpretation of the classic steakhouse, with valet parking two levels of dining and sipping experience. A warm, contemporary touch with a mix of copper, rich wood, glass & steel. Open kitchen serving U.S.D.A prime aged beef with bone in selection. Our seafood is flown in daily to ensure the highest quality of exceptional flavors. We Pride ourselves with superior foods and high quality service with a well-educated team on wines and champagnes.
Upstairs there are private dining rooms for parties or events and a sexier more glamorous take on a lounge. Sit back and enjoy our handcrafted one of a kind cocktails, outside dining and views of the mountains. We are located between downtown & the Broadmoor Hotel. Call 719-216.9344 for details
Offering an exclusive fine dining Colorado Springs experience, Grand View is one of the city’s best restaurants. It’s the perfect place to celebrate any moment, entertain clients, and enjoy time with family and friends.
We look forward to welcoming you back once again to provide you with exceptional cuisine and unforgettable experiences, with a fresh new look, full-service bar, and embellishments to match the stunning view of the Garden of the Gods rocks formations and Pikes Peak.
Enjoy The Steakhouse dinner menu with delicious appetizers, featured prime and grass-fed steaks and chops, fresh seafood and chicken dishes along with innovative side dishes. Accompany any dish with a hand-crafted cocktail from our full-service bar or bottle of wine from our extensive list of old and new world wines. Our exquisite selection of homemade desserts is the perfect ending to any meal.
We also offer guests delightful options for breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch.
Breakfast and lunch is served Monday through Saturday
Sunday Brunch is served from
Reservations for Sunday Brunch in the Lake Terrace Dining Room are now available. Pricing for brunch: $95++/adult, $45++/child(10 & under). Based on availability and demand, Special Holiday Brunches will remain exclusive to Overnight Hotel Guests and Golf Club Members. Updated information will continue to be shared as options are expanded in the future.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Sunday Brunch Reservations must be cancelled no less than 48 hours in advance of the Reservation, or there is a $50.00 per Guest Cancellation Fee. A 20% service charge will be added to your total check.
Cell phone calls within the dining room are not permitted. Our Concierge Team can be reached directly at 877 624 5933 with any questions about dining reservations.
- JCJeffCDenver / Colorado •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent here for birthday dinner. It was a fabulous meal. She had the salmon piccata, cooked perfectly with sides of broiled brussel sprouts and a twice baked potato. I had one of the best lasagna ever. It had a delicious meaty red gravy and was a reasonable sized portion. To finish the meal we shared the lemon curd dessert. It was as good as the rest of the meal. Decent price on wine and super service. We will be back again and look forward to seeing what we will eat next!More infoRed GravyPrice: Moderate• Italian• Colorado Springs•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEvery time I come to Colorado Springs I have to stop at The Rabbit Hole and get their filet mignon with whipped Yukon potatoes. It’s just the best thing ever! Filet always cooked perfectly and the potatoes have a velvety smooth texture that is just to die for. Really recommend!More infoThe Rabbit HolePrice: Expensive• American• Colorado Springs•4.6
- KTKarlaTDenver / Colorado •20 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was absolutely delicious! Even the cocktails were gourmet.More infoFour by Brother LuckPrice: Expensive• American• Colorado Springs•4.6
- DGDonaldGDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 14, 2023Food was delicious and service excellent. Accomodated our need to add extra diner at last minute and served him promptly due to his time constraints. This was a birthday celebration. Server made a special effort to help make it special. Have dined here many times in the past. It has always been a great experience.More infoBonny and Read Fresh Seafood and SteaksPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Colorado Springs•4.8
- JjudytDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was great. 2nd time here, pricey but worth itMore infoThe Melting Pot - Colorado SpringsPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Colorado Springs•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Colorado Springs
Nestled at the foot of Pike's Peak on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs is a city of blue skies and breathtaking views. A favorite of visitors looking for fresh air and outdoor adventures, the Pike's Peak region is known for its temperate climate, laid-back attitude and natural beauty. Beyond its outdoor splendor, Colorado Springs is fast becoming known as a gastronomy hub. Begin your Colorado Springs culinary adventure by sampling mouthwatering burgers, beers and other pub fare at the many award-winning craft breweries in the area. On the weekend, you can linger over a lazy brunch at one of the city's cozy cafes or modern bakeries. Be sure to sample garden-fresh produce, cured meats and cheeses from the city's numerous specialty food shops.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Colorado Springs is Streetcar520
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Colorado Springs are Fountain Creek Winery & Eatery, Antlers Hotel Dining and Red Lobster - Colorado Springs - Academy Boulevard
- Courtyard by Marriott Colorado Springs South
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Silver Saddle Motel
- Bott Park
- La Quinta Inn Colorado Springs Garden of the Gods
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs
- Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site
- The Divide At King's Deer
- Seven Falls
- Acacia Park
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Colorado Springs Marriott
- Limbach Park
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs-North
- Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites
- Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs
- Super 8 Cos/Hwy. 24 E/PAFB Area
- Staybridge Suites Colorado Springs North
- COS Airport
- Black Forest Recreation Area