- KHKatherineHPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. The food was solidly excellent, and the service was really superb. The desserts were a standout.More infoHenry's EndPrice: Expensive• American• Brooklyn Heights•4.7
- AAAlbertoASeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Excellent food in the Dumbo ferry area of Brooklyn. Elaborate but unpretentious. Very reasonable price and outstanding service. They were attentive but not overbearing. We were two for dinner and a bottle of wine in a Friday night and never felt rushed to finish or leave.More infoWestville DumboPrice: Moderate• American• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.5
- BMBrooklynMomNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Regularly come here, and came this time to celebrate my recent birthday. Ordered the special Porterhouse steak from Florence (!) to share, which came with broccolini, mushrooms and potatoes, and it was divine! I ordered a glass of red wine to accompany the entree, and the waiter recommended a better wine to go with the meal, and he was right. Highly recommend dinner here!More infoCecconi's DumboPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.5
- CVCVB13vipNew York / Tri-State Area •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing! Food is incredible, obviously, but I was also very pleased with the servers! The host(ess)s can be a little snobby, but that’s almost expected. Overall, it’s pricey, but was absolutely worth it. We’ll be back 😜More infoNobu Downtown | RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Financial District•4.7
- KAKAORIOsaka •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I visited the river cafe for our honeymoon trip, and they welcomed warmly and treated us kindly so much. It was an unforgettable experience.More infoRiver CafePrice: Very Expensive• American• DUMBO / Vinegar Hill•4.8
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
NYC’s 13 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Brooklyn Heights. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Brooklyn Heights who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Brooklyn Heights either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.