Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Settle into our salle à manger with seating for up to 14 guests, and let your appetite take the lead to an 8-course dinner menu. Our set menu focuses on fish, selfish, meat courses, and dessert.
We are open Monday – Saturday for one seating:
7.00pm - 11.00 pm / 8-Course Menu
Urvin has worked in different roles starting as an apprentice cook and ending as a Chef de Partie and Sous-Chef for the highest-rated hotel restaurants on the island of Aruba. He gained experience in Europe working with 1-Michelin star rated “Grand Hotel Karel V”.
He enjoys buying many of his ingredients from local farmers. It is a combination of all the aforementioned, which is reflected in the dishes created at Chef Urvin his restaurants. He has many accomplishments, which aside from his culinary degrees also include several medals and he is locally famous for being the first winner of ‘Iron Chef Aruba’.
Grant us the honor of fulfilling your culinary desires.
Treat yourself to a five-star meal featuring sizzling steaks and flavorful sides at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Palm Beach, Aruba. Prime cuts and seafood dishes are the stars of our menu. Enjoy a premier dining experience with choices of a full wine list, featuring top wines from around the globe.
Smart casual attire required.
Karsten, a European Master Chef, trained in ‘old school’ traditions creates, with help from his knowledgeable international staff, tasteful and creative dishes.
Their combined worldwide experience gives their dishes an original flavor with a touch of Caribbean in it.
We call it the Madame Janette Experience!
We hope that you will have a wonderful dining romance.
Introducing CAYA House Aruba, January 2023.
We made sure that you can still enjoy the best of European and Caribbean cuisine on our stunning oceanfront deck with a full view of the beach and sparkling sea.
Adults only (18+). No cash. No smoking. To preserve our romantic and peaceful atmosphere, we encourage our guests to only use their phones for picture taking. We do not permit video calls or playing music as this will disturb our other guests.
Enjoy the sun setting over the beautiful Caribbean Sea as the waves crash against the sugar sand beach making music to your ears. As it gets darker, the soft lights of tiki torches illuminate the night adding to the enchantment of your dining experience. At Passions on the Beach, guests experience an unparalleled dining experience as they savor our unique culinary dishes with an Aruba flare, savoring a glass of wine and ending their evening with a delicious dessert that can be customized to celebrate any occasion.
The cuisine is a mixture of local dishes with an international flare. We pride ourselves on having fresh catches of the day and good quality meats imported from the best distributors in the world.
Kindly know that our resort & restaurant is Adult only (21+).
🌟 Important Notice: Please Arrive on Time to Secure Your Reservation 🌟
Please note that if you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, we may need to release your table to accommodate other waiting guests. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your understanding.
If you anticipate being delayed or require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team at 00297 5843434 so that we can make arrangements accordingly.
We stand for fun atmosphere, unrivaled comfort food and heavenly hand-crafted cocktails. We are THE PUB where your favorite sport team is watched and your favorite band is listened. All these cherry-topped with a unique personalized touch from our staff.
Aruba’s favorite restaurant completely above the water offers many unique attributes; the spectacular view at any time of the day and especially during sunsets, the wide array of fresh seafood, a relaxing atmosphere, exclusive seating for dinner and the option while dining to feed the fish. Our Peruvian chef makes a famous and delicious fish ceviche.
The Caribbean, easy going yet professional atmosphere, the choice of fresh items on the menu, a courteous and friendly staff, the ever lasting sense of well-being and complete relaxation and enjoyment, what more could one require?
- HHandsrgnvipNew York / Tri-State Area •27 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoNice restaurant. Very tasty. Not a lot of pescatarian/ vegetarian options.More infoPapillon RestaurantPrice: Expensive• French• Aruba•4.6
- SEScottEvipNew York / Tri-State Area •68 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoYou were staying at the Hyatt so we get we figured we give it a shot The food is really good My wife had chili and sea bass dish and I had the rack of lambs which is outstanding food was very good service was outstanding Anthony was our waiter definitely would go back again most place to go when you're in ArubaMore infoRuinas Del MarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Aruba•4.6
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023We ordered a lot of food. Everything was delicious. If you order anything from sushi bar, highly recommend to place an order for sushi first, then everything else. Our sashimi and rolls came out last after hot entrees. Definitely try onion soup dumplings 💥More infoBrutto - ArubaPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Aruba•4.2
- MPMikePvipNew York / Tri-State Area •54 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding meal! Service was friendly and the food quite delicious. Be sure to save room for the Nutella pizza for dessert - if you can!More infoLucca Trattoria - ArubaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Aruba•4.4
- LCLoisCDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food! Their burgers are the best I have had in a very log time. Highly recommend you try this restaurant.More infoLola Taqueria / CraftPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Aruba•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 59 restaurants in Aruba. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find International, Steakhouse, Italian, Caribbean, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Aruba who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Aruba either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.