Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in the Harrah's Casino in Cherokee, NC serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side… dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth's Chris' genuine hospitality. So whether you're a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested.
Located on the second floor of the casino next to the events center, our Brewpub offers 18 beers on tap and 14 bottled beers. Chef Kayla Snipes creates beer-inspired delicacies like Wicked Nachos with Pernicious Beer cheese sauce, cheese curds, and smoked bacon; house-made Pimento Cheese Dip with Pretzel Bites; or you can pair the West Coast IPA with our Bone-in Creekstone Farms Ribeye.
- BMBMcAvipCharlotte •25 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe have dined at the Brio, Cherokee, many times and they do not disappoint. Friends happened to be in the are a joined us for dinner. They too were pleased with the fare. Eduardo took great care of us, only wish we had left room for desert.More infoBrio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee CasinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cherokee•4.4
- NMNormanMSouth Carolina •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI loved the Selu Restaurant. The Omelet station is great and they can make very good omelets as fast as anyone I have ever seen. Highly recommend.More infoSelu Garden Cafe - Harrah's Cherokee Casino ResortPrice: Moderate• American• Cherokee•4.5
- BCBenCvipEast Tennessee •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service!!!More infoWicked Weed Brewpub - Harrah's Cherokee Casino ResortPrice: Expensive• American• Cherokee•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had dinner on New Year’s Day and chose the Cajun Salmon and Shrimp, grits and brussell sprouts. Tasted like Heaven!! This was my second time there and I will definitely be going back for this dish. Meats were cooked perfect and the grits and brussell sprouts were the best I have eaten and the presentation added to our experience. I’d love to know how they cooked those grits😊More infoGuy Fieri's Cherokee Kitchen + BarPrice: Expensive• American• Cherokee•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful food!! A+++More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & HotelPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cherokee•4.5
Cherokee is slightly off the beaten path when it comes to Blue Ridge pit stops. Expect to sample down-home cooking at the local diners, where hometown favorites such as fry bread and corn, squash and bean combos, called three sisters, are on the menu. When bluegrass music fills the air, be prepared for barbecue, which is referred to as pulled pork in these parts. The vinegar-based North Carolina sauce leaves a pleasant aftertaste that complements the variety of accompanying vegetable and starch dishes. The influence of nearby Asheville, a hotspot for the hip and highbrow crowds, is very much part of the dining scene. Upscale steak and seafood restaurants serving contemporary American, Italian and other cuisine are also part of the diverse dining choices.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cherokee is Selu Garden Cafe - Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
The best vegan restaurants in Cherokee are Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel, Guy Fieri's Cherokee Kitchen + Bar and Brio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee Casino
The best vegetarian restaurants in Cherokee are Brio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee Casino, Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel and Guy Fieri's Cherokee Kitchen + Bar
The restaurants with the best service in Cherokee are Truffles Pub - Harrah's Cherokee Resort Casino, Selu Garden Cafe - Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Cherokee are Selu Garden Cafe - Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort, Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel and Brio Italian Grille - Cherokee - Cherokee Casino
- Mountain Memories
- Comfort Suites Cherokee
- Schrader Soccer Field Practice Field
- Riverbend Lodging
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
- Oconaluftee Islands Park
- Catamount Sport Complex
- Woodland Loft #1
- Oconaluftee Indian Village
- Great Smoky Mountain Railroad
- Valley View Cottage
- Catamount Women's Softball Complex
- Best Western Plus - River Escape Inn and Suites
- Treehouse A
- Blue Ridge Inn
- Mingus Mill
- Treehouse B
- Hennon Stadium And Childress Baseball Field