Mount Vernon Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Mount Vernon
New restaurants to OpenTable in Mount Vernon
Outdoor dining in Mount Vernon
See what locals rave about in Mount Vernon
- EElizabethChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was incredible! Wonderful gluten-free menu too! I ate with friends, who told our waiter that I had won an award that night. He brought out glasses of champagne to say congrats! Amazing! That's what brings an already great restaurant to another level. Thank you!More infoRPM Italian - DC$$$$• Italian• Mount Vernon Square•4.7
- CLChantalLWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was absolutely phenomenal. You have to get the yeast rolls. We also had calamari which was great and I loved the sauces, the lobster bisque was great even though the bowl was a bit small, but still fantastic flavor. I had the miso glaze Seabass and I would highly recommend, my boyfriend had the salmon, which was also fantastic! The live music was such a vibe and the ambience was on point. Overall, highly recommend and worth the money!More infoTruluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Washington, D.C.$$$$• Seafood• Mount Vernon Square•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023All I can say is WOW!!! Saw this restaurant on Tic Tock and gave it a try…. Amazing experience the food was delicious, the drinks were on point. The sever was knowledgeable and provided recommendations. I can’t wait to go back.More infoRumi's Kitchen - DC$$$$• Persian• Mount Vernon Square•4.7
- AMAliciaMWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great brunch on New Years Day thanks to Richie. The food was great and the buffet well stocked. We enjoyed everything from fried chicken to doughnuts and delicious cocktails. For a Sunday brunch, I was surprised at how NOT noisy it was. And also, I’m not sure if was saying goodbye to 2022 or what, but as I made my second trip up to the buffet, the people around the restaurant looked happy and seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves- I’d like to think it was the ambiance, helpful staff that pointed me to a delicious dessert I hadn’t tried, and all the rest of the great food.More infoFounding Farmers & Distillers - DC$$$$• American• Mount Vernon Square•4.2
- RRRayshardRWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great Experience, the food was good, and the service exceeded our expectationsMore infoYardbird Table & Bar - Washington D.C.$$$$• undefined• McPherson Square•4.5
Award winning restaurants in Mount Vernon
Restaurant experiences trending in Mount Vernon
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Mount Vernon
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Washington, D.C.’s 4 Best New Restaurants to Try
Washington’s dining scene is now better than ever, with both newcomers and beloved stalwarts making long-awaited (re)appearances. Whether you’d like to sip on glasses of frozé atop Navy Yard’s largest rooftop or feast on seafood boils from a laid-back bicoastal outpost, here’s where to dine out in D.C. right now.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Mount Vernon
Home to President George Washington, the city of Mount Vernon, Virginia, has a rich history. Many visitors get their first taste of ham biscuits in this city, and many also learn that hickory-syrup slow-aged in whiskey barrels and served over a stack of pancakes hot off the griddle is a great way to start the day. Down-home cooking prepared with locally grown herbs and produce are served at many restaurants using recipes passed down for generations. Others, however, are doing creative twists on these classic favorites. Failed attempts by President Washington to grow grapes at his estate to make wine gave this city its name. Many restaurants serve Virginia wine to diners in beautiful settings overlooking the Potomac River.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Mount Vernon is Morris
The restaurants with the best service in Mount Vernon are Morris, St. Anselm - DC and Wild Days
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Mount Vernon are Morris, St. Anselm - DC and Wild Days