Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Implied by its name, ON & OFF creates different atmosphere during day and night. Bright and lively through the morning and daytime with plenty of natural light coming in through its garage doors accompanied by the beautiful rooftop patio, contrasted with relaxed and romantic mood with dimmed lights and jazz music playing at night.
We aim to be our local patrons’ favourite gathering place with their loved ones by continuing to provide wholesome comfort food accompanied by great selection of drinks, and ultimately, a satisfying dining experience.
Here you can savour recipes on the adventurous side , in a room that is as unique as the menu. Our décor is trendy, modern and relaxing.
It’s the perfect place to meet with family, friends or business associates to enjoy a memorable meal. Our chef has combined his expansive knowledge, expertise and experience to create delicious, fresh, local and healthy dishes. We have a private dining room for private events upto 25 people in a exclusive setting. We welcome all group special events and do events for upto 150 ppl.
Escape from your everyday and everyone else except your crew. Asylum is available for everything from intimate private parties to big blowouts. With capacity of up to 200, Asylum has room for you and all of your family and friends.
Nothing brings the crowd together like a menu made up of easy-to-eat and fun-to-share fare matched up with an extensive selection of quality craft beer and equally crafty cocktails.
Our menu is as dynamic as our entertainment. It’s fresher, more flavourful pub fare prepared with a little extra care and a lot more flare. Don’t tell the performers on stage, but our food might just steal the show.
- AHAdaHVancouver / British Columbia •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoSuperior quality and scrumptious steaks and lobsters, good portion of delicious mashed potato and nice vegetables; spacious table and comfortable seating for our group of seven people; excellent service, nice ambience, beautiful interior decoration; great drink: espresso martini with Kahlua; complimentary desert for our birthday guest; background music is too loud. We had ordered 6oz sirloin, 6oz filet, 9oz sirloin (all with lobster tail). Will come back for steak and lobster dinner.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Port CoquitlamPrice: Expensive• American• Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •14 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent, seasonal food. Deep flavours and out of the ordinary. Place is a bit bright, lacking a bit of ambiance, but staff are very friendly and prices are reasonable for a nice dinner out.More infoOn & Off Kitchen + BarPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam•4.5
- DDavevipVancouver / British Columbia •87 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Bree is the best, always such great service!! Love the current menu tooMore infoBoathouse - Port MoodyPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Port Moody•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was the first time we had dinner at KEG, the servers were lovely and great service, she even offered us a slide of cake as it was my wife's birthday on Jan 1st, we enjoyed our dinner so much!More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - CoquitlamPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam•4.6
- MKMoonseopKVancouver / British Columbia •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great everything. Good food and good staff. Nice table.More infoMilestones Grill + Bar - CoquitlamPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam•4.3
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Coquitlam / Port Coquitlam is The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Coquitlam
- Best Western Chelsea Inn
- SFU Guest Accommodations
- Coquitlam Sports Centre
- Vancouver Burke Mountain Holiday Home
- Eagle Mountain Bed and Breakfast
- Executive Plaza Hotel, Coquitlam
- Ramada Coquitlam
- Coquitlam Sleepy Lodge
- 2 BR Suite Near Skytrain and SFU
- 2602 Lincoln Ave Quiet Suite
- Simon Hotel at Simon Fraser University
- Poco Inn and Suites Hotel and Conference Center
- Best Western PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre
- Pinecone Burke Park