Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
on Parq’s Rooftop, The Victor boasts a vibrant energy that echoes and amplifies the vitality of the city of Vancouver; overlooking False Creek and a 30,000-square foot rooftop urban park. The Victor is a fine-dining destination that evolves into a nightlife destination for locals, hotels guests, and casino
players; providing premium libations, cutting edge cocktails, best in class wine cellar, and an extensive selection of champagnes and sparkling wines.
BC Kitchen is a restaurant go to for inventive comfort foods. With an approachable, fun spirited ambiance, guests will enjoy local favorites with a twist. BC Kitchen will also have an extensive bar featuring a range of local, regional and international beer, craft cocktails and wine by the glass. This will be the premier casino social destination pre-and post events.
BC Kitchen is a great spot for you to enjoy PPV, UFC, NFL, NBA, MLS, NHL and other Major League sports. Join us for each and every Canucks game as we show them on all 15 of our TVs with great sound.
- BCBarryCVancouver / British Columbia •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWent for a show and dinner. Outstanding in every respect. Joanie and her staff always provide exceptional service.More infoFrankie's Jazz ClubPrice: Moderate• Italian• Stadium District•4.7
- USUweSSaxony-Anhalt •5 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoNice restaurant nearby BC stadium in modern look and style. Good choice of dishes and good quality of food. We were lucky to have Nikki for the service. She is outstanding.More infoMoxies - West GeorgiaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.4
- CRClareRVancouver / British Columbia •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023From the moment you walk into this beautiful restaurant you are greeted and sat quickly. Our server from Ireland was lovely. She provided excellent recommendations and service. The food was amazing. I started off with the gnoccho Fritos and wow were they ever delicious. I followed up with spaghetti and meatballs that were just as good. My husband and brother in law both has Caesar salad and the lamb shanks. Yum! The wine was fantastic. Thank you staff at Frankie’sMore infoFrankie's Italian Kitchen & BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Stadium District•4.5
- SSilviaVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I searched "new year's day buffet brunch" and a menu from The Victor appeared. Unfortunately when I arrived, my party and I discovered it was for 2019. The staff were extremely helpful in finding out if any of the Parq restaurants were offering a buffet to ensure we were in the right place. We had decided to stay regardless. I ordered Banana Foster French Toast and it was the most fluffy french toast I have ever eaten. Plated are two generous slices of brioche bread drizzled with caramel that was not overly sweet, topped with caramelized baby banana, and sprinkles of dried bananas which were a nice surprising and complementing texture. I would have asked for whip on the side had I remembered, as I prefer it not to melt. I highly recommend it if you have a sweet craving for brunch. My sister ordered Crab Cake Benny and I will certainly order it the next time. The "cake" was densely filled with crab, yet light in bite and texture. It held together nicely with every forkful. The poached eggs were just slightly more set than runny, however I think this helped hold the entire bite together. The charred broccolini was the perfect bite of greens to ease the richness. The staff are friendly, helpful, and attentive. This is not only The Victor, but all staff in Parq who directed us to the 6th floor. Other little touches that made it a nice experience is the live entertainment, impeccably kept powderoom-like washrooms, and the candy buffet at the front door.More infoThe Victor – Parq VancouverPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Stadium District•4.5
- PPetervipVancouver / British Columbia •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had delicious food and great service. The restaurant is a bit loud at times thoughMore infoHomer Street Cafe & BarPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Yaletown•4.5
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Stadium District. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Canadian, Italian, Tapas / Small Plates, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Stadium District who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Stadium District either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Coastal Peoples Fine Arts Gallery
- Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- Hotel BLU
- Level Furnished Living
- B C Sports Hall of Fame And Museum
- Opus Hotel
- Plan A Real Estate Services
- YWCA Hotel Vancouver
- Samesun Backpackers Vancouver
- One Bedroom Apartment in Heart of Downtown
- Yaletown Roundhouse Skytrain Station
- Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver
- City View Yaletown Studio
- Rogers Arena (General Motors Place)
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
- Yaletown Suite
- B C Place Stadium
- Canada Hockey Place