Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A menu centralized around pizza and pasta, complimented by delectable appetizers, time-honoured entrees and savoury desserts.
An all-Italian wine and beer program, distinctive, hand-crafted cocktail and the finest in grappa and amaro, round off a complete NODO experience!
Come-as-you-are with family, friends, on a date or for a quick bite at our full-service bar.
A spirited collaboration between Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants and Big Rock Brewery, Liberty Commons is a modern day brewpub celebrating the union of quality food and craft beer.
The Liberty Commons menu is largely inspired by quirky and imaginative twists on fine comfort food, with many dishes creatively integrating Big Rock Brewery’s quality craft beers, brewed on site.
Sit back and relax in the old-world charm of our Grand Dining Room - complete with floor to ceiling Palladian style windows overlooking the garden terrace or get comfortable at our wraparound bar!
Try a different local brew every day for just $7, $10 off wine bottles & $7 6oz wine pours every Wednesday and $4.50 select shots seven days a week.
- MMattvipGreater Boston •43 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoVery nice restaurant. Good food and good service.More infoLiberty CommonsPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Liberty Village•4.5
- PFPaulFGreater Boston •2 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoFish and Chips were great as was the burger. Booked a reservation for 3 weeks from now to do it all over again!!More infoBrazen Head Irish PubPrice: Expensive• Irish• Liberty Village•3.9
- JCJessieC1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Service was great, loved the vibe. We had a nice time but it wasn’t very clear on how to get to the third floor. Would be helpful to have some signsMore infoBlack Sheep Irish Cocktail BarPrice: Moderate• Irish• Liberty Village•3.6
- Ccoco57vipToronto / Ontario •91 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another outstanding meal at Terroni Queen Street! I had the spaghettini with lobster which was a special New Year offering. We all shared the Focu Meu pizza with eggplant and spicy ‘nduja sausage. The wine list is extensive even for wines by the glass. Everything was perfect including the service. And I love the new layout since the renovations.More infoTerroni QueenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Queen West•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my moms 50th birthday and wanted the evening to be special. When we got there our seat wasn’t ideal.. so I had asked the hostess if it was possible to have a table with a view seeing as it was my mom’s special day! After two attempts she got us an amazing table with the view of the CN Tower. Couldn’t have been any happier with her willingness to help. The waitress we had was equally amazing; friendly, informative and even gave my mom a birthday dessert! The price was pretty decent considering we dined with 4 people and spent close to $300 including tip. Honestly thought I’d be spending more. Overall, I’ll be back :)More infoKŌSTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Entertainment District•4.5
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Indigenous -Owned and -Operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Liberty Village is Valerie
- Canada Sports Hall of Fame
- Medieval Times Dinner Tournament
- Toronto Vacation Home Rentals - Luxury Penthouse Toronto
- LifeSuites King West Loft
- Ricoh Coliseum
- BMO Field
- Canadian National Exhibition
- JJ Furnished Apartments Downtown Toronto: King's Luxury Loft
- Luxury Downtown Toronto Furnished Apartment
- Direct Energy Centre
- King West Apartment
- Exhibition Go Station
- Super Awesome King West Furnished Suite
- Chinatown / Kensington Market
- Midtown Toronto
- Toronto Waterfront
- The Annex
- Leslieville / Riverdale
- Distillery District (Toronto)
- Harbord Village
- Liberty Village
- Queen West
- Bloor West Village
- King East Toronto
- Little Italy (Toronto)
- Casa Loma
- Danforth / Greek Town