- LHLoriH1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAbsolutely amazing service,food,experience. Didn’t feel like we were singled out like other expensive restaurants where they sit you in the corner like your not good enough to be there. We will definitely be back they had the best steak we have ever had no sauce needed.More info801 Chophouse - St. LouisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Clayton•4.7
- DJDennisJExclusive •19 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoNoise level was high. Wine was delivered late after salads arrived. Entrees and desserts were very good.More infoO+O PizzaPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Webster Groves•4.7
- WTWorldTravelervipKansas City / Kansas •135 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJohn our server was excellent. Fish tacos with chipotle mayo were great but the corn pudding was the best! Always great here!More infoHacienda Mexican RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Rock Hill•4.2
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe were celebrating our wedding anniversary and this was our first visit. In the past when celebrating this occasion at other restaurants there was never any acknowledgement of the occasion even after being asked. When we checked in upon arrival we were congratulated on our anniversary. The wait was short and upon being seated at our table the server again congratulated us on the occasion. The food was delicious, large portions and everything was timed perfectly. We were treated to a complimentary dessert. It was a wonderful experience and one we won’t forget.More infoTwisted Tree SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kirkwood•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Glad we decided to eat here for our anniversary. Service, drinks and food were all exceptional. The rolls with the truffle honey butter and the prime rib dish were amazing. Thank you Jada for taking good care of us!More info801 LocalPrice: Expensive• American• Frontenac•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Rock Hill
St. Louis is well-known for its vibrant food scene. Everything from classic BBQ joints to specialty vegetarian wraps are available. The Rock Hill neighborhood is no exception. Tex-Mex restaurants cater to students and families because they offer filling comfort food prepared with fresh ingredients. Burgers are popular, both in their classic form and as sliders. In addition to beef, breaded chicken made with tender breast meat is a crowd favorite. Rock Hill also offers a wide variety of family-owned Italian eateries, serving up everything from toasted ravioli to spicy shrimp spaghetti. Whether you’re in the mood for veggie lo mein or loaded steak nachos, Rock Hill makes sure everyone is covered. Begin or end your day on a sweet note with some chocolate and banana custard for the full Rock Hill taste experience.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rock Hill is Hangar Kitchen + Bar