- RMRogerMAsheville / Western North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoService was excellent as always. The food is great. Don't miss this gem if you like Italian and Seafood.More infoMartiniPrice: Moderate• Steak• North Myrtle Beach•4.8
- BGBonnieGvipCoastal Georgia •17 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe frequent this restaurant quite a bit because of the great food, fair prices, and general ambiance. It has an old fashioned feel to it and they retain staff, tough to do nowadays. Their menu is varied and there are choices for many different palettes. They also have a great specials board and off season prices for their deal of the day. Highly recommend!More infoTidewater GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• North Myrtle Beach•4.6
- BBillw216vipNew York / Tri-State Area •80 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Wife and I had the gold tasting menu. When making reservations I informed the restaurant that it was our 48th Anniversary. We were greeted by the host, our server Casey, and the Executive Chef Steve. All wishes us a happy anniversary. Very personal service. If having one of the tasting menus, prepare to be there between 2-3 hours. Every one of the 7 courses were fabulous. From the teaser course of mini crab cakes to the crème brûlée dessert, each course had a beautiful presentation and great flavors. Chef Steve came to the table several times to ensure our experience was unforgettable. We have been to over 100 restaurants in the Myrtle Beach area and find the Brentwood the best so far. We can’t wait to go back!More infoBrentwood Restaurant & Wine BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Little River•4.8
- DDjvallvipNew York / Tri-State Area •61 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 13, 2023Our waiter was great. Very friendly. Wish I could remember his name. I had the fajitas and they were the beat I ever had. Definitely will return.More infoRoca Roja CantinaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• North Myrtle Beach•4.4
- CJChrisJSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We love eating at Clark’s! Best steaks in town every year we come down to Myrtle Beach we have to stop in and have Dinner at Clark’s.More infoClark's Seafood and Chop HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Little River•4.7
11 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Charleston
Charleston’s got a celebratory soul, and food is practically a religion here. Which explains why its special-occasion restaurants are forces to be reckoned with. While many of its most festive restaurants are in its historic downtown, surrounded by views of horse-drawn carriages and cobblestone streets, others are on some of the smaller islands, complete with stunning coastal views. Whether you’re ringing in a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. Read on for a guide to 11 special-occasion worthy restaurants in Charleston to book now.
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Life by the shore is filled with gourmet food and a beautiful view. Treat your taste buds to hot fish and other fresh catch selections at one of the many seafood restaurants in the Longs neighborhood. Discover Southern favorites such as South Carolina's signature lowcountry catfish stew. Satisfy your sophisticated side with one of the refined French or Italian eateries. Most of the restaurants in this area feature outdoor patios that allow for breathtaking views as you enjoy your meal. Upscale styling with a contemporary feel awaits you at these modern diners. Visit Longs at Myrtle Beach for an immersive dining experience.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Longs who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Longs either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.