- AashleymvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023I was surprised! We had never been here before and when we walked in it was empty, maybe two tables had two couples. So we sat at the bar. The bartender was new but great service and knowledgeable of the menu. I had the outstanding chicken piccata! So good ! My boyfriend had a bowl of pasta with clams and mussels ( I cant remember the name) and he said he loved every bite! Will definitely return when we are in the area again!More infoChianti'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Brentwood•4.5
- JBJulianB1 review5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023Excellent 👌good service my kids also enjoyed themselvesMore infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - BrentwoodPrice: Moderate• American• Brentwood•4.7
- TBTerryBSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 21, 2023I found the ambiance at this location to be less intimate than I expected. The tapiyaki tables are next to the bar, which feels odd and less personal with smaller tables all around in close proximity The hostess was very accommodating and friendly. The chef we had was energetic with the customary corny jokes which are always entertaining. The sushi rolls are good but a little overpriced. The customary main course, although plentiful, is a the same at most other like establishments and I found it to be a bit bland. The staff were attentive and never left us waiting. We had 7 ppl at the table and there were 2-3 other place settings and extra chairs. We had to move these out of our way as the table got more crowded with dishes and moved the chairs to the side. I thought they should have done that upon arrival seeing that we were 7, not 9-10. Overall, I give it 3.5-4 stars for friendliness and quantity but 3.5 for atmosphere and price.More infoSamurai Japanese Restaurant - AntiochPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Antioch•4.2
- KKoravipSan Francisco Bay Area •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023So much good food we always bring home plenty of leftovers. They are delicious the second meal.More infoShirasoni Japanese Restaurant - Lone Tree BrentwoodPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Brentwood•4.5
- LSLawrenceSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Hunter did a great job. Made our visit wonderful!More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - BrentwoodPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Brentwood•4.5
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.