Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Carlsbad
Outdoor dining in Carlsbad
Award winning restaurants in Carlsbad
See what locals rave about in Vista
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMy anniversary was upcoming and I was looking for something special. My wife and I get around the US so we are familiar with good food. Found a spot for early seating and jumped on it. They seated us across from the kitchen which added to the experience greatly. Loved seeing everyone practice their precision craft. Did the wine pairing, and it was a lot of fun also. Ate every bite!! Went home happyMore infoJeune et Jolie$$$$• Contemporary French• Carlsbad•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis place is awesome! We went here with our full family (kids included) and everyone LOVED their food. We all had to have everyone else try a bit of our dishes because they were all so delicious. Even the complimentary bread is incredible. Not only was the food exceptional, our server was so amazing and interacted so well with our kids. He treated our daughter like a princess and she already asked when she can come back! We highly recommend!More infoGiaola Italian Kitchen$$$$• Italian• Carlsbad•4.4
- SASusanASan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Really good food and fun vibe, but the prices for the entrees are insane. I ordered trout and got only half of a 7” fish with a few julienned veggies (3 to be exact) for $36. I’d pay that for fresh salmon, but for half of a mere trout?More infoCampfire$$$$• Contemporary American• Carlsbad•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great good great service comfortable space!More infoKing's Fish House - Carlsbad$$$$• Seafood• Carlsbad•4.7
- CBConradBvipSan Diego •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had our wedding anniversary dinner at Vigilucci’s. The food was amazing but the price for a steak didn’t reflect what we received. We dined there on New Year’s Day and the menu was not the regular one. Overall good ambience and experience except for the price.More infoVigilucci's Seafood & Steakhouse$$$$• Italian• Carlsbad•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Carlsbad
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Vista
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Vista, California, offers a number of hip places for eating. Numerous delis sell sandwiches, salads, and breakfast plates, adding juices and smoothies to the mix. Gastropubs serve a wide selection of beers and wines alongside tasty food. If you like bacon, there are barbecue places offering smoked meats including beef brisket, pulled pork, and pulled chicken. A series of non-chain pizzerias in Vista provide Italian-style pizzas, offering a place to sit down for a quick slice. As far as oriental food goes, the area offers a wide selection of Thai food, serving dishes like pad thai and green curry. Several Japanese places serve sushi, udon noodles, and tempura.