Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With a sophisticated yet casual decor, State Street Grill has something for everyone, whether you simply want to taste our chef Trauger's creations or enjoy a full meal.
If you would like to make a reservation for one of our igloos, please call the restaurant directly. (Last Igloo Availability on March 19th.)
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHad the best brunch at Alter House. Such a great atmosphere and good crowd for a Sunday afternoon. Don was awesome. He truly made our experience. He checked in on us and made sure that we had what we needed. We kept adding courses on throughout the meal because everything was so good. Can’t wait to come back!More infoAlter HousePrice: Moderate• American• Clarks Summit•4.8
- PPhil1961vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •29 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoCamelot is an amazing place with staff members that make you feel like you are home. The food is always fantastic and the French Onion Soup is the best in the land. Great wine list, superb cocktails.More infoCamelot Restaurant and InnPrice: Expensive• American• Clarks Summit•4.7
- LHLindaHOrlando / Central Florida East •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Fun place to eat and enjoy a beer. Entertainment was very good.More infoBreaker Brewing Outpost - ArchbaldPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Scranton•4.9
- JFJFWJRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •99 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Onion soup fantastic so was the quiche, sweet potato fries, side salad, and chicken salad on a croissant .coffee was great, so are the bloody Mary’s our waitress was so fantastic as well ￼More infoState Street GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Clarks Summit•4.6
- HHenryvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 4, 2023Ground beef eggplant 🍆 excellent. Server lovely with sweet smile. Hard to find one nowadaysMore infoThe Cafe at Greystone GardensPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Scranton•4.8
Discover Clarks Summit
Clark`s Summit is a beautiful community set in the Poconos Mountain Range. Paying tribute to the community’s agricultural heritage many restaurants feature farm-to-table cuisine first served by Dutch and German settlers from the time of the American Revolution. A popular main entree is a potpie made with chicken and locally-raised vegetables packed inside a flaky dough crust. Another favorite is shoefly pie made with brown sugar and molasses. Many Clark’s Summit restaurants are located inside the city’s historical buildings built during the Arts and Crafts era. Italian food is also extremely popular in this area. It is easy to plan a special night out because of the upscale steak houses. Many restaurants take advantage of the beautiful outdoor mountain scenery allowing guests to dine on gorgeous outdoor patios.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 26, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Clarks Summit. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Clarks Summit who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Clarks Summit either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.