East Liberty Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Shadyside
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in East Liberty
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
~ Large outdoor space
~ Twist on American classics
~ Craft cocktails and pitchers
~ Relaxed + warm hospitality
~ Brunch served on Saturday + Sundays
~ Happy Hour offered everyday from 5-7pm
Across the street from the Hotel Indigo.
Outdoor games on the patio like Corn Hole.
PRIVATE PARTY AVAILABILITIES.
What’s there to see?? In a nod to the long cooking traditions of Argentina and Spain, our kitchen crew prepares your meals and cooks them over a “live” wood fire and embers to create a refined, pure wood flavor.
Sure, you can sit at a table…or dine alfresco on our patio…but remember, a counter seat gives you a clear view to your very own cooking show! So, belly up!
See what locals rave about in East Liberty
- KSKeithS1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoMy wife and I went here and had a very nice meal. Service was great. A bit pricey and next time we will go a bit later (will definitely return) because it was a little too quiet at the time we went (4.45) so not much atmosphere. I’m sure the ambience would be better with more people there. Very nice decor and nice place to hang out.More infoSOBA Lounge$$$$• Pan-Asian• Shadyside•4.7
- LLolapghvipPittsburgh / Western PA •24 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe have been 2x and love location. Food flavor could have more depth but love the spotMore infoBlue Sky$$$$• American• East Liberty•4.5
- MKMattK1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoMy wife and I had our first visit to Paris 66 for our anniversary dinner and we couldn’t have enjoyed it more. The food was amazing (my wife is still talking about the green beans) and the dessert might have been even better (the apple tort and chocolate mousse were perfect). Can’t wait to go back, we will be making regular visits for sure!!More infoParis 66$$$$• French• Shadyside•4.6
- NSNancySPittsburgh / Western PA •20 reviews5.0Dined on May 23, 2023First time going to the restaurant and our group of five people were so impressed with the food, the service and the setting. Will definitely be back.More infoFish nor Fowl$$$$• Italian• East Liberty•4.8
- Jjoe2vipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are from out of town and visiting my son. This restaurant is wonderful. We had the hummus appetizer and calamari, which was awesome. The swordfish my husband and I had was outstanding-- nothing like we have tasted! Would definitely recommend!More infoCasbah$$$$• Mediterranean• Shadyside•4.8
Discover East Liberty
East Liberty has undergone some major renovations recently, making it a wonderful up-and-coming neighborhood for restaurants in Pittsburgh. There are numerous bars, including several places that serve craft beers with American-style food. Some pubs boast huge drink selections with over 40 different beers on tap. You'll find numerous options for burgers made from Angus, chuck, and New York strip. East Liberty is home to an eclectic selection of international cuisine. There are a number of great Italian places for getting a slice of pizza, a hoagie, or some stromboli. You will also find a number of French and Parisian restaurants. Many places serve dishes made from locally grown and freshly harvested ingredients, decreasing the distance between farm and table.