- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023PHENOMENAL!!! From the time we entered into the establishment we had the best in class service from start to finish. Our waiter Chad was the best! Ask for him! He made sure we made the most out of our dining experience. He was very knowledgeable about the menu, pairings as well as client favorites! His recommendations didn’t disappoint. I started with a tequila drink recommended but Chad. Superb!! It took me there! I had the soup of the as my starter, it was smooth and the right way to start my dinner. For my entree I had the lamb duet! Perfection at its finest! For my desert I had the sticky pudding. It was heaven here on earth! All of these options were recommended by Chad. This is now my new favorite restaurant when I visit PS. I’ll always ask for Chad because he’s phenomenal at what he does. Thanks Chad for ensuring my partner and I had an amazing dining experience.More infoCopley's on Palm CanyonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Palm Springs•4.8
- UUrbanjoevipToronto / Ontario •92 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of our fave restaurants in Palm Springs! Sports bar vibe, but with an upscale menu and a kitchen that delivers in every way! Mains of black cod and the beef cheeks were yummy with great presentation and accompaniments! Our waitress, Christine, was superb….caring, knowledgeable and there for us! Picking up on the fact it was my birthday, she made sure I had a special dessert treat after dinner!!More info1501 Uptown GastropubPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Palm Springs•4.5
- JJennVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fun atmosphere and good food. The portions were huge, we could have definitely shared some plates.More infoThe TropicalePrice: Expensive• Californian• Palm Springs•4.7
- TDTimDvipChicago / Illinois •56 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great New Year's Day 1:00 p.m. brunch with a couple each of Benedict's and corned beef hashes. The only thing weird was the bloody Mary which seemed like it was just made with vegetable juice, vodka, and lacked flavor. You would think a place like Spencer's would have a signature bloody Mary that would be great, not the case yesterday.More infoSpencer's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Palm Springs•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always delish and service excellent!More infoEight4NinePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Palm Springs•4.7
Discover Desert Hot Springs
Desert Hot Springs is a Palm Springs-area getaway where diners can find a choice of food from around the globe. Enjoy Japanese fare like authentic sushi and teas, or choose French cuisine ranging from fine dining to bistros. Traditional Chinese food is also on the menu in town. There are several Mexican restaurants in Desert Hot Springs, for fans of authentic tacos, quesadillas, burritos and arepas. Dive into chips and salsa while Latin music plays in the background. Thai eateries offer a variety of dishes like yellow chicken curry or classic pad Thai. New York-style pizza is also available for those seeking lunch or a quick bite after a golf game. For a casual choice, there are also plenty of burger joints.