Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Executive Chef Jessica Roy brings her fresh interpretation and style to Garden and Farm-to-Table cuisine right inside the botanical oasis that is Sherman Library and Gardens. Daily pickings from the Gardens and local farms populate the ever changing seasonal menu that highlights the best and most flavorful ingredients of the season. Look for ingredients at their peak, stunning edible blooms and herbs right from the Sherman grounds, and cuisine that is nothing short of inspired and delicious. .
Please note: we are located within the Sherman Library and Gardens, to which there is a $5.00 per person admission fee. Each admission supports the Sherman Gardens (a non-profit organization), who maintain the sweeping panoramic views that our diners get to enjoy! Come for the food and stay for the views (and insta-worthy pics).
In 2009, they refurbished, restyled and re-opened the traditional British pub at Five Crowns as Corona del Mar’s first and only English-style gastropub, SideDoor.
SideDoor is a separate operation within Five Crowns. Enter on Poppy Street under the big red key and find a comfortable and convivial atmosphere. Cozy up to one of the charming fireplaces. The focus at SideDoor is on seasonal small plates portioned for sharing, cheese and charcuterie prepared by a chef on duty at the new charcuterie station and a selection of world-class spirits. A wide range of wines and craft beers in a variety of sizes and pours are constantly updated with new offerings for the curious to explore. With its warm, relaxed atmosphere, SideDoor, the casual neighborhood gastropub, will have its guests returning again and again.
Farmhouse at Rogers Gardens offers the freshest, locally sourced , seasonal farm-to-fork cuisine paired with exclusive wines and craft cocktails and beers. Located on a seven acre home and garden center in the heart of beautiful Corona del Mar, Farmhouse provides a dining experience that cannot be replicated anywhere else and can be quite romantic. What sets us apart is the unparalleled beauty of Rogers Gardens combined perfectly with a unique cuisine created by Chef Rich Mead.
Foretti’s is a celebration of Italian traditions, specializing in authentic Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana-certified wood-fired pizzas baked in a 900 degree oven with the same techniques and ingredients used in Naples, Italy.
We also feature house made pastas and favorite dishes from across Italy, expertly paired with craft cocktails and a curated selection of Italian and California Wines; several from Orange County wine owners.
Thad Foret brings more than 30 years of experience in hospitality to Corona del Mar, and has been a standard bearer for restaurant operations in the region.
Covid Terms: Face masks are no longer needed.
Gifts: If you are exchanging gifts, we politely ask that you do so in the parking lot instead of inside the restaurant. Thank you.
Under CDM; is a speakeasy experience taking place right below us. There is no password or reservations required. Our talented mixologists excited to take you on a journey to sipping the perfect cocktail.
Phone Reservations Only. We look forward to your call!
Our bar stays open after dinner service so stop in for a night cap.
Guests with families are welcome to order a craft cocktails and award winning tarts for dessert! Zov's specialties include items unique to Newport, including Tahini Taco's, Signature Salads, Two Way Kebobs, and the comforting family favorite Rotisserie Chicken. Don't forget Zov's wine list, where you will find award winning favorites that will have you coming back for romantic dinners for two or a night out with the family. Gourmet Take Out & Catering is available
- JGJulianGWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely the best food ever! There were 6 of us and we each had a different entry so that we could taste each other’s dish. Even the French fries that the baby had were great! The service was wonderful. Very attentive to our needs. It is a bit of a noisy place but the food and service was so amazing that it didn’t bother us at all. We highly recommend Great Maple ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️More infoGreat Maple - Fashion IslandPrice: Moderate• American• Newport Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoCucina Enoteca is the best restaurant you can go to in Newport Beach, ambiance, food quality, customer service and overall amazing choice for a date night or family/special occasion!! Highly recommend! They just came out with a new menu too!!!More infoCUCINA enoteca - Newport BeachPrice: Moderate• Italian• Newport Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Amazing place to drink sake and eat good sushi 🍣🍣🍣More infoSushi Roku - Newport BeachPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Newport Beach•4.7
- KLKayleighLUtah •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Love True Food Kitchen!! Seriously such amazing food… my favorite place to eat. The menu has so many great healthy options and the restaurant is very nice. Highly recommend!More infoTrue Food Kitchen - NewportPrice: Moderate• American• Newport Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed a great lunch to celebrate this new year. Service was excellent and our culinary experience was superb.More infoRED O Taste of Mexico - Newport BeachPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• Newport Beach•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Corona Del Mar
Noted for its vintage, classic California beach bungalows and gorgeous cliffs, Corona Del Mar is the place where Duke Kahanamoku inspired the OC surfing tradition, and it's also a prime destination for discriminating foodies. You may still find Pacific Rim restaurants serving Hawaiian classic seafood and moco loco in Corona del Mar. Enjoy fresh tuna poke alongside Baja-inspired tacos. Along the Pacific Coast Highway are restaurant rows featuring traditional seafood and West Coast-style steakhouses. Several Indian and Japanese restaurants are found beside high-end gourmet burger restaurants and taverns and grills with views of the Pacific. This community favors local, family-owned eateries with something unique to offer, so you're sure to find something you've never tried before.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Corona del Mar is SideDoor