- ASAwesomeSteakhousevipGreater Boston •102 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat Brazilian steakhouse! The service and food is wonderful. Been there now 3 times in the last 4 months. The meats are very flavorful and the service is awesome and very friendly. Highly recommend to end your meal with the flan and grilled pineapple with cinnamon.More infoFramingham StationPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Framingham•4.3
- TMTonyMvipGreater Boston •54 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoWas not as good as usual, not sure if a new chef but scallop app with polenta was different, p9lenta not as creamy as usual. Also the steak and fries had a different sauce that was not anywhere as goodMore infoStone's Public HousePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Ashland•4.6
- MMari1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Amazing! Drove 1h just to celebrate my anniversary there. The best!More infoSam Sushi Art & MusicPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Framingham•4.6
- DADianeAvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 17, 2023Our favorite local spot, great food and great staff!More infoTomasso TrattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southboro•4.5
- Oout2dinevipGreater Boston •119 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We enjoyed a delicious and relaxing seafood dinner at Legals. The server gave us great service. The cup of clam chowder is excellent with plenty of clams and definitely worth ordering. The 1.5 pound steamed lobsters were delicious and portion was generous.More infoLegal Sea Foods - FraminghamPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Framingham•4.4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
This Boston suburb is sure to please any palate or craving with its wide variety of great food. For starters, diners can enjoy multiple options of American cuisine as there are a plethora of bar-and-grill eateries serving great burgers and wings. If you are looking for something a bit more foreign to American taste buds, one can check out one of the several French bistros serving authentic cuisine like escargot and beef bourguignon. Diners can also sample Latin American meals at one of the many local Mexican restaurants. Those in the area can even go for some nice Japanese sushi for a refreshing and different sort of dinner.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Ashland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ashland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ashland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.