- OTOpenTable DinerWarwickshire •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoExceptional food, beautifully served, excellent wine (Puglia).More infoTerra TerraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Finchley•4.1
- BGBrianGLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Everything from welcome to service to food was excellent. Only comment I’d make otherwise related to boring repetitive double bass noise in music. Ambience was great without it when occasionally it stopped. The buzz of satisfied customers created the right ambience. Thanks for great meal. BMore infoGaucho HampsteadPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Swiss Cottage•4.6
- DDespinaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Honestly can't say enough good things about this place! Outstanding service, very warm and friendly atmosphere, and whole table agreed this was the best Italian food any of us had in a long time. Food was incredible and we ordered a LOT of dishes, everything was delicious. 10/10!More infoCaliciPrice: Moderate• Italian• Belsize Park•4.3
- PFPeterFLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023A great selection of interesting and original dishes, familiar enough to be what you go out for, but new takes that make it genuinely special. We will be back.More infoPatara - Hampstead High StreetPrice: Expensive• Thai• Hampstead•4.5
- CCat7London •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 12, 2023Great place to eat! Really enjoyed the choice of meats especially the picanha! The sides were served at the table with different choices and topped up if needed. Lovely atmosphere and to top it off had a lovely surprise birthday dessert at the end to celebrate my husbands birthday! Would definitely visit again!More infoCharro De RioPrice: Moderate• South American• Belsize Park•4.8
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.