- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat place to eat and the food was amazing! If you want a nice night out with all around great service and good food, this place is one to try out. We enjoyed it very much and definitely a place we will come back to.More infoHarlo Steakhouse & BarPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Summerlin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood was incredible as always but server forgot to put a to go order in for us and we had to wait an extra 20 plus minutes for it to arrive. The the waiter then says I also forgot to put it on the bill, which was already paid, and presented an additional bill. A little insult to injury was my thought. Out total bill was well over $500 for 5 people so I think that a gesture of good will would have been either to comp or give a discount on the to go order for the inconvenience.More infoLa StregaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Spring Valley•4.6
- RrebeccasLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I'm so happy this restaurant has continued to be a good experience. Reliable, good service, good food, ambiance, choices, are all wonderfulMore infoVintner GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Summerlin•4.8
- YNYnesNLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Laura was our food server she was excellent 👍🏻 the food was quality we enjoyed our new year happy coming to Tbones Steakhouse thanx 👍🏻More infoT-Bones Chophouse - Red Rock Casino, Resort & SpaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Red Rock Casino•4.6
- AAlbertvipLas Vegas •88 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My wife had the cod and being boring I had the hamburger. Both were very good. We had the tuna pizza as well and it was also great. We finished off with the creme Brule. The service was great as well.More infoJing Restaurant - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Global, International• Summerlin•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Downtown Summerlin
Summerlin is full of world-class dining options, and this is particularly true of its retail district that anchors the neighborhood. Known as Downtown Summerlin, this mixed-use development hosts a diverse variety of cuisines that can appeal to all sorts of palates. Whether you're in the mood for formal French dining, tacos, or pizza, you're covered. Contemporary, family-friendly American restaurants are also a huge draw. These include major chains that do the basics of comfort food well. Mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and lasagna are all on offer. Steaks are popular, too. Finally, vegans and vegetarians will be happy to find a number of choices in Downtown Summerlin. Gluten-free options abound as well.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Downtown Summerlin is BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Summerlin