International Marketplace Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Speedway
Restaurant experiences trending in Speedway
See what locals rave about in International Marketplace
- LPLailPIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPerfect spot for our girls’ brunch. The service was good, the food was delicious and the dessert was divine!More infoGallery Pastry Shop$$$$• European• Downtown Indy•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways an amazing experience! Thank you Bocca - we love having you in our neighborhood!More infoBocca$$$$• Italian• Downtown Indy•4.8
- IDIndyDrewIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service, fantastic food, and comfortable atmosphere. We haven’t been to Ricks in about 15 years. We had friends and family in for Carb day at the track and wanted a casual place for supper that also had really good food. We made a reservation and were seated on time. This place was hoppin’! From our first round of drinks to desserts, everything was great. Two of us had the grilled pork chops and they were some of the best I’ve had. Thick, juicy, and full of flavor. I also highly recommend the buttery mashed potatoes and the sweet and spicy collards. We ordered several desserts for the table and each was more than enough to share with 2-3 people or more. My wife and I will be adding Ricks to our regular rotation of restaurants.More infoRick's Cafe Boatyard$$$$• Seafood• Pike Township•4.6
- MBMissBCincinnati / Dayton •41 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoA new restaurant for us, celebrating a Birthday. The restaurant took note of this . Service was very good.. maybe just a little hasty.. but excellent, well-informed, pleasant server. Food was creative, fresh, really excellent. We both enjoyed everything we had ( beet salad and greens salad.. entrees wild boar bolognaise and fried chicken.) Slightly old world lfeel to the interior which wasn’t quite what I had expected from the photos but overall, we loved our dining experience.More infoMeridian$$$$• Contemporary American• Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter was incredible! He had great recommendations and answered all of our questions. Service was speedy and the food was hot and tasty. Would definitely recommend and we will be back when we’re in the areaMore infoRoot & Bone - Indianapolis$$$$• American• Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in International Marketplace
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Indiana
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover International Marketplace
For a taste of the world in America’s heartland, you’ll want to visit the International Marketplace in Indianapolis. With over 50 restaurants representing cuisines from all parts of the globe, you can eat a wide variety of foods in just a day or two. Dishes represented in the neighborhood’s dining scene include the jerk chicken and curries of African-Caribbean cuisine, Nicaraguan spicy pork with yucca, Greek gyros, the Pakistani beef stew nihari, and Vietnamese favorites such as pho and banh mi. You can also find familiar favorites like Chinese and Italian, or stick closer to home with soul food restaurants. The International Marketplace is home to a number of bakeries and sweet shops, if you still have room for dessert.