- CRChadRIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI had not been to Bonge’s in a few years. I’ve always enjoyed the small area of the restaurant, and the history of it being a bar my father and other people from my childhood would often speak of. The meals we had were delicious, and our waitress Bailey was phenomenal.More infoBonge's TavernPrice: Expensive• American• Fishers / Geist•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoIt’s our favorite upscale restaurant within 50 miles from home. We come here for special occasions and just because we want to! Last night we celebrated my husband’s birthday and he had the Tomahawk Steak! It’s enormous and he was in heaven. My filet was excellent as always and the risotto and creamed spinach were out of this world!More infoRon Lahody's Trust Your Butcher SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Muncie•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was delicious! Our waitress Jill was great. Very nice dinner.More infoHomestretch Steakhouse at Hoosier Park Racing & CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Anderson•4.7
- JDJDubbsvipIndiana •20 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023Love the new menu. Really cool remodel. Can’t wait to return.More infoVera Mae's BistroPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Muncie•4.7
- LGLeahGSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first time actually eating dinner at Cake Bake so we were excited to try it. We love the cakes, pies and other tasty offerings in the bakery so we decided to have a nice night with friends to try out the food. We ordered two appetizers, one was the baked fontina cheese and the truffle pomme fritas. I can’t eat cheese, but my husband and friends said it was good. The truffle fries were great as well. Three of us orders the steak frites and my friend’s husband ordered the crab cakes. Two of us asked for medium rare and one of us asked for medium. They all came out medium, which was fine & we all asked for different sides since we already were gettingMore infoThe Cake Bake Shop - Carmel City CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Carmel / Westfield•4.7
About an hour northeast of Indianapolis, Muncie caters to the college crowd, small-town locals, and visitors from afar when it comes to eating establishments. If you're looking for standard fast food or familiar chain restaurants of just about any stripe, you'll find them in Muncie. Be sure to check out lesser-known local spots, like a family-based Thai diner sharing generations-old recipes and a Middle Eastern bistro featuring platters, dips and shared plates. It's easy to find a spacious eatery with old-fashioned American favorites, like burgers, pizzas and sandwiches as well as classic and modern Italian favorites, like spaghetti and pasta entrees. If you're looking for a combination of good food and good entertainment, visit an intimate cafe featuring live jazz.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Muncie. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Muncie who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Muncie either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Muncie Children's Museum
- Cowing Park
- Goodrich Park
- Tuhey Park
- Emens Auditorium
- John B And June M Scheumann Stadium
- Super 8 Muncie
- Baseball Diamon
- Comfort Inn & Suites Muncie
- Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie
- Westside Park
- Ball State University Museum of Art
- Camp Munsee
- Muncie Mall
- Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie
- John Cring Memorial Forest
- Mccullouch Park
- Riverview Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Muncie at Horizon Convention Center