Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We do not accept reservations for outdoor seating.
The hamburger is over 100 years old. It’s a classic, purely American, and an icon. The hamburger is the people’s sandwich, everyman’s food. BRU is an ode to our love….the Burger. Paired with a beer, we can’t imagine what could be much better. Join us at BRU Burger Bar. We look forward to serving you! BRU Burger Bar is proudly operated by Cunningham Restaurant Group.
With a unique charm and easy elegance, Stone Creek Dining Company - Plainfield delights and entices with warm, wonderful foods, superior service and an enchanted ambience. Join us today for delightful dishes infused with the flavors of the season, Our menu features a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken - and doesn't disappoint!
We have a 15 minute grace period for reservations. Please notify us if you will be more than 15 minutes late for your reservation.
We may contact you about your reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
We look forward to serving you.
- OTWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days ago2 filets, 1 rubbed ribeye, 1 tomahawk steak, all perfect. The 2nd tomahawk steak, just awful (all tendons & gristle). We didn’t want to ruin the scene and say anything so we kept quiet. Very likely a one time flaw in that cut of steak. I’m sure they would have taken care of this had we spoke up. Shrimp appetizers, all sides & desserts were excellent. We knew we’d be late to our reservation, we called & there were no issues in seating us 15 minutes late. ALL staff were exceptionally nice. We dressed up to celebrate a birthday. Many other patrons were wearing sweats which surprised us but it didn’t affect the food or our celebration. This was our 2nd visit, still highly recommend and will go back.More infoSt. Elmo Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown Indy•4.8
- FFrequentfoodievipChicago / Illinois •55 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoYou get what you pay for. This was 1 of the priciest dinners I’ve had and I don’t regret anything. Shrimp cocktail was everything they say, so eat a bite at a time if you don’t like spice. Steaks were amazing, as were the bread and mushroom soup. Desserts were the cheesecake and the brownie sundae. The cheesecake was light and fluffy, not heavy at all and the sundae was perfectly balanced, not overly rich or sweet despite 2 sauces and candied pecans. Can’t afford to eat here often but it’s an experience that’s well worth it.More infoHarry & Izzy's - DowntownPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Downtown Indy•4.7
- BBellavipIndiana •18 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food and environment! Our waitress - Amanda was remarkable - thank you!More infoRick's Cafe BoatyardPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Pike Township•4.6
- DDinothudd1 review5.0Dined on Oct 19, 2023The server was very friendly and attentive. The food was outstanding!More infoAkira Japanese Hibachi SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Plainfield•4.6
- JWJamesWIndiana •7 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023been there several times and food is good. Lately we have ordered the hamburgers and fries and they are great but they come with a small amount of catsup that isn't enough for the fries and both times we have had a hard time getting more before the meal is done in spite of asking for more when the food was delivered. Not great service. I know it sounds like I'm being picky but it annoying when you are eating your $20 burgerMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - AvonPrice: Moderate• American• Avon•4.7
Plainfield boasts a number of high-quality restaurants that you have to try. Do you like great fried chicken and steak? Then you're in luck because Plainfield has a ton of great steakhouses that serve some of the best chicken and steak in the state. However, there are also many fun and engaging pizza places in town that let you choose a variety of different pie styles. Don't be afraid to experiment in these fun and quirky local shops! Before you leave Indiana, make sure to try some local favorites. Food piled high with pickles is always popular in the state as are deep-fried steak sandwiches.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Plainfield is Stone Creek - Plainfield
- Carson Park
- Comfort Inn Plainfield
- Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport/Plainfield
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Wingate by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport Plainfield
- Friendswood Golf Course
- Central Park
- Oaktree Golf Course
- Days Inn Plainfield
- Camp Victor
- Garden Park
- Camp Mallory
- Hummel Park
- The Links At Heartland Crossing Golf Course
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Airport / Plainfield
- Hometown Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Airport
- Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport
- Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport
- CAMBRiA Hotel & Suites Indianapolis Airport