Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Bar dining tables now allow minors who are accompanied by a 21+ adult. Limited availability.
For parties of 7 or more, please call the restaurant and ask to speak with a manager.
For parties of 6 or more, gratuity of 18% will be included. If you plan to split the bill, we can split up to 3 equal payments.
Capri Italian Restaurant offers lunch and dinner and offers a wide variety of appetizers, pastas and main courses on the menu for diners to choose from. Appetizer options at the restaurant include calamari fritti, caprese salad, grilled eggplant and shrimp cocktail. Main entrées featured at Capri Italian Restaurant include ravioli aurora, spaghetti Bolognese, filetto dell alpino, pollo con salsiccia, piccato di citello al limone, the fresh fish of the day and pork chop sautéed in white wine.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor.
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments.
Clothing with offensive language or graphics.
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
Please note that our closing times indicate our last seating time for the evening!
Provision is from Cunningham Restaurant Group. A seasonal and sustainably focused restaurant, Provision features fare produced at regional and local farms as well as produce from CRG Grow—a greenhouse owned and operated by Cunningham Restaurant Group. The CRG team has worked with and established relationships with these farmers to make sure that every plate includes fresh, local ingredients to achieve the highest quality dining experience.
Provision is a dinner only restaurant featuring 12 different steaks from regional and local farms, such as Fischer Farms, Strauss Farms, and Viking Farms.
Our vegetables and greens are ultra-fresh. They come from farms such as Silverthorne and CRG Grow, both located here in Central Indiana.
Harry & Izzy's -- locally owned and operated.
VERDE serves Mexican food in two dining rooms and an outdoor patio with ample seating to serve our customers efficiently and comfortably. We also have a convenient bar room to provide ambiance and relaxation. Our authentic Mexican decor, including hand-carved tables imported from Mexico, and Spanish music enhance the complete dining experience! Our courteous, friendly wait staff awaits your next visit!
- KHKathrynHSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were seated at the rear of the smaller room as I had requested a quiet area. It was perfect so we could hear each other without raising our voices. Our server was friendly and attentive but not intrusive. The scallops were amazing! The duck breast, pork chop and crab cakes were excellent. Very imaginative menu and very tasty. With apps and dinner with wine there was no room for dessert.More infoLate Harvest KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur steaks were not cooked as ordered. The house salad dressing was delicious. The twice baked potatoes were fabulous. The staff were friendly and knew the menu quite well. The restaurant is beautiful and very welcoming.More infoOcean Prime - IndianapolisPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
- KKrisvipIndiana •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy new favorite place to dine on a weekly basis. The food is excellent and the service is even better! Personal attention to detail is given with the they dirty dishes being removed by any staff member that walks by. If you haven't tried Doc B's yet you need to sooner than later.More infoDoc B's Restaurant - IndianapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.6
- MMeganitevipIndiana •15 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Sullivan’s is a regular go to for us. Always excellent food and service. Our dining experience was great as usual despite the fact the restaurant had 5 call offs. Our server was fantastic; you’d never know they were short staffed. The bar experience however was a whole different story. One bartender , one server for a bar that was really full considering the Jan 1 holiday. Were seated for 20 minutes before we got water; another 15 before we got our drinks. People were just going to the bar to get their drinks due to lack of service. This was a first for us at this Sullivan’s so it will definitely not stop us from returning. Maybe Jan 1 is a new big night for dining out???More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - IndianapolisPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Family flying in from CA. and were starving having been delayed and changing planes! We knew exactly where to take them and we were not disappointed! Our waiter was prompt and so was our food and it was hot and delicious!! Thank you!!More infoSeasons 52 - IndianapolisPrice: Expensive• American• Castleton / Keystone Crossings•4.8
Castleton/Keystone Crossings is the kind of place that visitors to Indianapolis just have to visit if they are in love with local foods. There are many different options here for your taste palate. Some of the most popular are the many burger joints that pop up across the area. You can get some burgers that are unique to the area, such as black bean burgers. However, Italian-style pizza is also a popular choice and can be found at many local chains and family-owned businesses. The best foods available here include some incredible Indianapolis-only foods. For example, truffles are a major source of pride for the area, as are their delicious Batali sandwiches. The latter is unique to the Indianapolis area, making them a fun choice for visitors to the area.
Frequently asked questions
- Clearwater Shoppes Shopping Center
- Clearwater Village Shopping Center
- Courtyard Indianapolis Castleton
- Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Castleton
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
- Northview Shopping Center
- Sunrise Golf Course
- Castleton Pointe Shopping Center
- Sahm Park
- Harrison Community Park
- Shadeland Station Office Park
- Sahm Golf Course
- Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
- Keystone Mall
- Castleton Village Shopping Center
- Ipallo Fields Park
- Quality Inn Indianapolis
- Suburban Extended Stay Northeast
- Shadeland Station Shopping Center
- Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park And Nature Preserve