Come to Lelli's Restaurant for a fine dining experience you can't find anywhere else. Lelli's was opened by Irene and Nerio Lelli in 1939 and has been serving Northern Italian dishes to the Detroit metropolitan area ever since.
Discover Auburn Hills
Auburn Hills, Michigan, is the home of the expansive Palace of Auburn Hills entertainment complex, which is surrounded by many sports bars and casual restaurants. Some of the local specialties include thin-crust pizza topped with mushrooms, prosciutto affumicato, and bratwurst topped with sauerkraut, onions, and mustard. The city also hosts a popular Friday night concert series in the downtown amphitheater area, and many food trucks serve up Angus beef burgers, hand-cut fries and chicken shawarma to the patrons. On the outskirts of the community, you'll find the world headquarters of Chrysler. This area is surrounded by upscale dining options such as Italian restaurants that offer multi-course meals, beginning with appetizers or soups such as minestra di ceci followed by penne all'arrabbiata.
- Pontiac Silverdome
- Walter P Chyrsler Museum
- Perry Mount Park
- Inverhuron Provincial Park
- Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills South
- Walter P Chrysler Museum
- Courtyard Detroit Auburn Hills
- Quality Inn Auburn Hills
- Sonesta ES Suites Detroit Auburn Hills
- Burlington Bloomfield Plaza Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills
- Baymont Inn & Suites Auburn Hills
- Comfort Suites Auburn Hills
- Hyatt Place/Detroit/Auburn Hills
- Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
- Rodeway Inn Auburn Hills
- Galloway Lake Park
- Palace of Auburn Hills
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Auburn Hills