Cuisine (20 of 23)
23 restaurants available nearby
Definitely better than your average bowling alley bar food. Service was good, decor and ambience were meh, but it was a bowling alley. They need to provide their waitress with a tray so that she can bring the food out at once. Instead of each individual plate though.
Overall great experience. Service was amazing, very attentive and nice server. The edge cab was to die for, Pizza was delicious and gnocchi palomino was very good as well.
The cannoli was the perfect way to top off the night.
Lovely experience. The staff were friendly and the timing of the food and drinks was perfect. The food is next level amazing quality, taste, and portion sizes are good. Only complaint is that the bathroom was not kept up with. There was. I toilet paper, low soap and not very tidy. BUT the food and...
- Detroit Opera House
- Sterling State Park
- Novi Town Center Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites Wixom / Novi
- Cabelas Shopping Center
- TownePlace Suites Detroit Dearborn
- Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
- Plymouth Road Mall Shopping Center
- Palace of Auburn Hills
- DTW Airport
- Campau Park
- Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Motorcity Casino
- Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
- Woodward Avenue
- Palmer Park
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Charles H Wright Museum of African American History
- The Fillmore Detroit