Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The award-winning Uchi, which translated from Japanese means “home,” was first opened in Austin, Texas by James Beard Award winner Chef Tyson Cole. Since then, Cole’s signature non-traditional take on Japanese cuisine has been warmly received by visitors from across the country and around the globe. Reservations are encouraged and can be booked online up to 1 month in advance for parties of up to 10 guests. Walk-in bar seating is available and is subject to wait times. Patio seating is weather permitting and may be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. We look forward to serving you, Kanpai!
Our Roaring 20's-inspired, historic building dates back to 1886 and boasts 30’ ceilings and 10’ chandeliers. Our winery is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing meal or host a large group for a private event.
There is plenty of free street parking with several nearby garages and we are just steps away from the 38th & Blake St. Light Rail Station.
Brunch is served every Saturday & Sunday, 10:30am to 2pm. Outdoor/patio seating is on a first come basis.
GROUPS OVER 10 PEOPLE WILL ONLY BE PRESENTED ONE CHECK (MAY SPLIT EVENLY AMONG MULTIPLE CREDIT CARDS) GROUPS LARGER THAN 15 PEOPLE, PLEASE CONTACT CASSIE@BIGSBYSFOLLY.COM or call 720-908-8903.
Yardbird takes guests on a culinary journey through a menu of unapologetically indulgent dishes and heady bourbon cocktails. Serving up nationally acclaimed comfort food for more than a decade, it’s no secret our restaurant has garnered global fanfare.
In the heart of the historic Five Points neighborhood in Denver, CO, Mimosas is a chef-driven, gourmet food concept founded in 2020. It is inspired by a true love for breakfast. The menu is a balance of comfort and innovation, celebrating classic comfort fare with a twist.
Our goal is to share our food with everyone. When guests dine with Mimosas, we strive to provide more than just a meal—we want it to be an experience. Our focus is providing exceptional quality, taste, presentation and service.
Your experience at Il Posto will be the ultimate journey for the time that you will spend with us.
We allow 2 hours for dining, and ask you to respect that during our busiest times so we can see as many guests that we can. We welcome you to grab another cider and hang outside!
Newborns, babies and toddlers are just little humans, and they count as a person in your party.
For parties greater than 10ppl up to 20 ppl please call us for reservations. Any parties larger than 20ppl are considered an event, and requests can be made through this link: https://stemciders.com/private-events/
Tuesdays - Industry Night! Deals and Specials!
Wednesdays - Wine Down Wednesdays!
Thursday - Friday 12-3pm
Sat/Sun - 11-3pm
- TTiffyDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the moment we entered, the hostess (Breyana) greeted us with a warm and beautiful smile. We were immediately seated; the restaurant is absolutely beautiful. Our server (Izzy) was friendly, knowledgeable about the menu, and very attentive. The presentation and taste of the food was next level. Very generous food portions. We had leftovers to take home. Everything exceeded my expectations. Even the ladies room was clean and gorgeous. Easily my new favorite restaurant and I’ll definitely be returning.More infoYardbird Table & Bar - DenverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• River North (Denver)•4.6
- VMVicMDenver / Colorado •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Do not sleep on the food here! We come in for keep the glass pretty regularly, and sometimes we'll get an app or two, but this time we got like 5 things and they were all outstanding. Bravas, shishitos, poutine, burger, the goat cheese balls. Cannot recommend enough. And their lavender cider, always make sure you snag a glass of that! They're offering hot cider at the moment, too, and you can add booze to it or not, which is a nice option on cold nights. Highly rec getting a reservation, so many people like to chance it with a walk-in, but you won't regret planning ahead.More infoStem Ciders - RiNoPrice: Moderate• American• River North (Denver)•4.5
- BRBrandonRSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023One of my favorite restaurants in town - love the atmosphere and never had a bad bite or a bad drink. Everything is so good here.More infoMister Oso - RiNoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• River North (Denver)•4.7
- MKMelindaKSDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Excellent food, beverage options and beautiful views. Host and wait staff were wonderful!More infoIl PostoPrice: Expensive• Italian• River North (Denver)•4.5
- LJLaurenJvipDenver / Colorado •52 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023This place was so fantastic. Super small space and the chefs are also your servers for the most part. I'm a dummy and took too long to write this review so I'll do my best re remembering what we had. We started with some beautiful oysters and a dip situation which included these amazing beets that my hubs and I became obsessed with and of course they're sold out online haha. There was a beautiful ode to the garden which was a handheld salad if you will, so amazing. There was also stuffed mussel, and duck I believe. Everything was amazing. I think the only thing that fell a little flat for us was the lobster dish, where there was a pasta in a lobster bisque if I recall correctly, and we felt like it was two dishes fighting each other. We ate everything regardless of nits and loved everything. Definitely recommend. One note, I guess between the name and write up, I was expecting more Asian influence which I didn't get less the chopsticks and one tuna dish. So if that's your desire here, you'll be disappointed.More infoKoko NiPrice: Very Expensive• Kaiseki• River North (Denver)•4.3
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover River North (Denver)
There are many things to see and do in Downtown Denver. When you get to Coors Field and head north, you’ll enter River North. Located in the heart of Colorado, this region is an epicenter of good food and fun. Whether you’re going downtown to take in a ballgame or to enjoy a night at the 16th Street Mall, River North is where you can enjoy excellent dining. You can find international cuisine or burgers and pizza. If you want to sample the region’s unique flavors, you should try an elk dish (especially cheddar elk dogs) or some chicken and waffles. You can also take advantage of the American-Mexican fusion scene. Try the smothered burritos and delicious sopapillas. Wash it down with a cold beer as you enjoy being in the heart of the craft beer renaissance.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 18 restaurants in River North (Denver). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Breakfast, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Sushi, Contemporary Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in River North (Denver) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in River North (Denver) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Chaffee Park Shopping Center
- Schafer Park
- Elyria Park
- Comfort Inn Central
- Russell Square
- Black American West Museum
- Argo Park
- Russell Square Park
- Swansea Park
- Dunham Park
- Black American West Museum And Heritage Center
- Morrison Park
- Ramada Plaza Denver Central
- Curtis Champa Streets Historic District
- Saint Charles Place Park
- Curtis Park
- Merchandise Mart Shopping Center
- Quality Inn Denver Central
- Travelodge Denver
- Estes Park