- AAmber1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoWe came for a 10:00 reservation for our 11 year anniversary. We arrived a four minutes before our reservation and were asked to wait until 10. It was getting a little crowded so we stepped to the side and sat down to get out of the way. When the waiter came 15 mins later to take our drink order, I let him know we had a reservation so we could get checked in and taken back. He said he would let them know, and we ordered. Food and drinks were great, although a bit of a wait. The waiter was new, and had already made a mistake with the table next to us so I didn’t want to complain about seating, but I was pretty bummed for what we paid and where we sat. The owner came by at the end and asked if we had made a reservation so she could make sure we got checked off, so it was then clear that it was never relayed earlier. Overall, I loved the food and the idea behind the speakeasy. I’ll definitely be back to try again.More infoSpeakPrice: Expensive• American• Rockwall•4.4
- MPMikePvipDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was outstanding as usual. It’s the place to go for special occasions.More infoThe Oar HousePrice: Moderate• Italian• Rockwall•4.6
- GDGilD1 review5.0Dined on Sep 27, 2023Was a wonderful experience over all. Brandon was a great server. He was funny, engaging and was just a fine gentleman. The pricing was a little high but we knew that going in. The one thing I would suggest would be to assign someone the responsibility of making sure the tables were stable. It is not good for the level of food and service to put your food down and almost spill the food and drink! But we will be back!More infoSear Steakhouse & LoungePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rockwall•4.6
- PTPatriciaT1 review4.0Dined on Jul 29, 2023Went here for a nice late Saturday lunch. Great location right off the square in old downtown Rockwall. The service was really good and attentive. The Cubano sandwiches were excellent! Super tasty and large enough to share, which I did with my friend. But I could have eaten a whole one like my other friend did. The Sicilian side salad was a little lackluster but OK. I had to ask for more vinaigrette, just my preference. For me that helped it a lot. When I told the server it was my birthday, she brought a free lemon tart. Yum! Huge selection of beer and wine. The patio looked really cute but it was 100 plus degrees that day. I'll definitely go back when it's cooler and try some of the other menu options.More infoThe Downing Bottles and BitesPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Rockwall•4.7
- FFayevipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is my second time going to the RH Rooftop and the experience was consistently good. I happened to have the same waiter and he was great, super helpful, timely, and had good suggestions. Also knowledgeable about the menu as well. I will definitely return.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant DallasPrice: Expensive• American• Knox / Henderson•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Rowlett is a sprawling suburb of Dallas that is home to many great restaurants, cafés and bars. The area provides a variety of cuisine types with many different local favorites. Enjoy delicious meaty BBQ brisket, a Rowlett specialty, at a number of the area’s barbecue restaurants. Mexican cuisine is also common in the area, and it’s easy to find Mexican and Tex-Mex restaurants where you can savor enchiladas, fajitas or authentic tacos. If you’re craving a more traditional American comfort food meal, you can stop into one of the many Southern restaurants for a juicy burger, fried chicken or chicken fried steak.