- LSLuv2SchopvipCincinnati / Dayton •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSotto is consistently the best place to eat in Cincinnati. We have to give major props to the service team there. They are PHENOMENALMore infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- EEvanvipCincinnati / Dayton •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur reservation came at the perfect time, coinciding with wonderful news in our lives. We knew the food would be outstanding, but what set tonight apart was the absolute genuine happiness and excitement we received from Michael, Jordan, and everyone else who stopped by to check on us and asked if we were out celebrating. There is the happiness that one is expected to show when people share their news…and then there is the true, authentic, and unmistakable excitement and happiness that someone has chosen to share their joy with you. And that is exactly what we got from every employee we spoke with tonight. It simply made an already wonderful day absolutely perfect. We can’t thank you all enough, and we look forward to coming back as soon as we can!More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- OTColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had the most amazing dinner! Our waiter, David, was absolutely phenomenal. He was so kind and on top of his service. My boyfriend and I were curious about the history of Precinct and David shared stories about the history of The Precinct. It was so cool to hear about how it functioned back in the 80s! Overall, our experience was great, David was the best, and we will be returning!More infoThe PrecinctPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hyde Park•4.8
- CCCherylCvipCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe arrived Friday evening for a 7:30 reservation and were seated next to a table with six loud and very talkative women. We asked to move to another table and quickly our waiter and another woman performed the move seamlessly. We are grateful and happy that our evening out was rescued by your staff. We are always, repeat, always, delighted and swoon over the choices on your menu and all four of us raved about each course we were served. Bravo!! We love BOCA. Best regards, Cheryl and Tom ComptonMore infoBOCAPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary European• Central Business District•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.9
Discover Lakeside Park, KY
Close to Ohio lies the town of Lakeside Park, Kentucky, and it's home to some pretty great restaurants that cater to many different tastes. If you're in the mood for an exquisite and upscale meal, try a plate of pecan-crusted chicken, which is a local favorite. Served over a sweet potato puree, this boneless chicken breast is dusted in a pecan flour and drizzled with a sweet caramel sauce. Of course, for something a little more casual, try a cheese coney. As another regional food, these delicious specialty hot dogs are topped with a secret recipe for chili, onions and lots of shredded cheddar cheese. Be sure to save some room for something sweet, however, and indulge in a freshly baked donut from a Lakeside Park bakery.