24 restaurants available nearby
My wife and I went to Trotta’s for our wedding anniversary. I was a little nervous at first when I was told that the chef wouldn’t butterfly cut my steak, but it came out perfect. Without a doubt, the best filet I’ve had in a long time. My wife had the pork chop with raspberry glaze and she also...
We sat outside. It was a beautiful evening. The server was very good and attentive. My Pasta Brio was just average...could have used a bit more chicken. Bread was very good. Salads good.
Very nice. Sat outside. Service was prompt, knowledgable and friendly. Wine selection is bit short on Mediterranean choices - heavy on domestic, but the French Chard was very nice. Food was well prepared and freshly made and delicious. We would return.
We each got a different entree. Each one was delicious. I had the asparagus gnudi and it was perfectly cooked and so flavorful. Another person had the short rib which was excellent as was the cod and the veal scallopini.
Ben the general manager does a really good job of getting around to most...
- Indian Hill
- Voice of America Park
- Red Coach Park
- Indian Ridge Golf Course
- Hyde Park
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Creation Museum
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- Newport Aquarium
- Beechmont Mall Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Northern Kentucky University
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Ciutan Park
- Cincinnati Marriott North
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Hyde Park Shopping Center
- Clocktower Plaza Shopping Center