Just 15 miles from uptown Charlotte and 7 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Old Stone Steakhouse is located in historic downtown Belmont in the beautifully restored Belmont Police Department building. We offer upscale steak and seafood with casual prices and a warm ambience during...
Belmont is a growing city in the Charlotte region where residents love strolling through the historic downtown area, enjoying the many festivals held through the year, and sampling food from the many fine restaurants. Much effort has gone into the invigoration of this town, and it shows. The variety available for diners in Belmont means it's easy to find vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. It’s just as easy to find classic Southern favorites like BBQ ribs and pork sandwiches along with fish and chips, po’ boy sandwiches, Italian fare and so much more. No matter what you’re craving for dinner, the chances are good that you’ll find it in Belmont.
- US National Whitewater Cent
- US National Whitewater Center
- Little Rock Road District Park
- U's National Whitewater Center
- Lakewood Golf Course
- The Villa At Waters Edge
- Collegetown Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont
- Pawtuckett Golf Course
- Cramer Mountain Country Club
- Davis Park
- Hampton Inn Belmont at Montcross