- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAsked waiter for recommendations on the apps we shared (is that a lot?) as sometimes app portions are small … he said not it’s good … it was way too much foodMore infoFahrenheit - CharlottePrice: Expensive• American• Uptown•4.3
- DDavidvipCharlotte •50 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOutstanding experience! From the filet to the ribeye to the salads, everything was fantastic. And that delicious garlic butter! Amazing! Drinks were also top notch. Try the pickle martini, it will not disappoint. Our server Kirsten was a true pro. Professional, knowledgeable, and fun! Probably the best server we’ve had anywhere in downtown Belmont.More infoOld Stone SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steak• Belmont•4.5
- AAnonymousCharlotte •21 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 25, 2023we LOVED every bit! our server- kayla- incredible! made this mom/daughter date feel so special! the sushi- just unreal. it’s so fresh, so pretty, so delicious! i can’t eat any other sushi now. the cocktails- creative, tasty, fresh, could use a bit more alcohol- but otherwise- perfect! the ambiance- so cool- feels like you’re in a big city- lighting, dark decor, etc. we already made our third reservation! thank you for making a night out feel worth it in every way!More infoO-Ku - CharlottePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Southend•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The restaurant staff was very cordial and welcoming. The food was great and the wait time from ordering to food being served was minimal but would have been worth a longer wait if necessary. I would highly recommend Drift for any occasion from casual dinner to that special date or a company dinner.More infoDrift on Lake WyliePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Belmont•4.6
- RRickvipCharlotte •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect choice for Jan. 1, 2023! We were seated right away and CiCi came to our table with a smile on her face and colorful gold nails. We felt our New Year's Eve party was continuing. We began with two glasses Tribaut Champagne. My wife selected the chicken crepe which beautiful prepared and plentiful. The Compte cheese really made it delicious. I chose the omelet Forestiere. We were taken back to a Paris Bistro. We finished our meal with two glasses of the St. Cosme. The wine list is extensive and the staff was moving about like a well oiled machine! We are already planning our return.More infoLa Belle HelenePrice: Moderate• French• Uptown•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Belmont is a growing city in the Charlotte region where residents love strolling through the historic downtown area, enjoying the many festivals held through the year, and sampling food from the many fine restaurants. Much effort has gone into the invigoration of this town, and it shows. The variety available for diners in Belmont means it's easy to find vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. It’s just as easy to find classic Southern favorites like BBQ ribs and pork sandwiches along with fish and chips, po’ boy sandwiches, Italian fare and so much more. No matter what you’re craving for dinner, the chances are good that you’ll find it in Belmont.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Belmont. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Belmont who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Belmont either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont
- The Villa At Waters Edge
- Clover Plaza Shopping Center
- Mcdowell Park
- U's National Whitewater Center
- Cramer Mountain Country Club
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
- US National Whitewater Cent
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens
- Davis Park
- Lakewood Golf Course
- US National Whitewater Center
- Lake Wylie Park
- Hampton Inn Belmont at Montcross
- Collegetown Shopping Center
- Mecklenburg County Park
- North Carolina State Wildlife Landing