Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For bookings of more than 6 guests please call the restaurant at (403) 453-1183 ext. 2
Please note that all reservations will be allocated 2 hours to dine with us. If your group requires more time please inform us when you are seated and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
We look forward to hosting you!
Located in West Market Square, LeVilla Restaurant's rustic decor, outstanding food, and attentive service has charmed it's patrons since opening in 2005.
LeVilla's enclosed patio is an ideal venue for private parties or quaint celebrations. Boasting a wood-burning stone fireplace, heated tile floors and surrounding windows, diners have the opportunity to enjoy Calgary's diverse seasons year round.LeVilla provides diners with a menu focusing on North American cuisine, with French and Asian influence. With a remarkable reputation for his grilled meats. Our extensive wine list gives patrons endless options to complement their meal.
Vin Room is Calgary's premier wine bar offering over 45 wines by the taste. With the help of the Enomatic Wine Preservation System, we can guarantee variety and freshness as well.
Our wines are complemented by our menu, focusing on fresh, local ingredients with a global twist. We offer tapas that are seasonal, wine focused and flavorful.
Vin Room West is located at 85 St SW and 8A Ave SW (take Bow Trail West to 85th Street SW and turn right)
We are a licensed restaurant. Children are welcome at Vin Room.
Patio (weather permitting) is available on a first come, first served basis. Our patio is dog friendly. We offer complimentary dog beds, dog amenities and furbaby fare for your furry friend.
- JGJeffGVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Recommended to me while visiting Calgary and staying downtown. Fantastic! I will go again as soon as I am back in Calgary.More infoBridgette BarPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.8
- KKKristenKvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Bonterra is one of our go-to restaurants, the food is always amazing and the ambience is excellent! I usually go during warmer weather to sit on the best patio in Calgary, but new years day in Calgary is not conducive to dining al fresco :-) so this was my first time dining inside - not as lovely as the patio of course but it was still very nice. The food was so good - there was 6 of us for a birthday dinner and so we were able to try a good variety of items on the menu, everything was well prepared and delicious, and the Bartender's Baby cocktail special was a big hit. Best of all was our server, she was an absolute delight and very attentive and friendly (without overdoing it).More infoBonterra TrattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Calgary•4.5
- CCateCalgary / Southern Alberta •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Delicious food. A little noisy and quite crowded. VERY pricey. It was $165 plus tip for two of us. 2 drinks each. Meals with one side. Coffee and dessert. Everything was well prepared and delicious. Because of the cost, we only go there when we have gift cards.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - CrowfootPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Calgary•4.6
- CCesarCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023"I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The potato-leek soup was amazing and the Bibb lettuce salad was refreshing. The table was split on the monkfish – one person thought it was great, but another felt that the tastes didn't quite mesh. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Market MallPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Calgary•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I very much enjoy Borough. I was a little surprised at how small the burger was, and how the garden salad was tomatoes and arugula only. Still delicious though. And our waitress was excellent! This is definitely my favourite undiscovered gem in our communityMore infoBorough Bar + GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Calgary•4.5
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Aspen / Strathcona / West Springs is Earls Kitchen + Bar - Dalhousie - Calgary