- BVBruceVBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe atmosphere was warm, welcoming, and attractively decorated. Dinner was served in a timely yet relaxed manner, and Tracy was an excellent waitress. Although there was a special event in the next room, we were not disturbed in any way.More infoGertrude's - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• American• Charles Village•4.6
- EBElizabethBBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBartenders provide excellent service always. A few new menu offerings, excellent. Chef does a great job of layering texture and flavors while allowing each element in the dish to hit individually - not easy to accomplish.More infoMARTAPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Upper Fells Point•4.7
- APAndrewPWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFood, service and ambiance all were outstanding! The Utz crusted sea bass was particularly spectacular - perhaps one of the nest restaurant sea bass preparations I have enjoyed. All around excellent attention to detail. We will definitely return.More infoPerennialPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.6
- MMikepcflvipWashington, D.C. Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The special Thanksgiving menu is always a treat each year. You can go traditional with turkey and all the fixings. Or go with the awesome crab cakes. It’s a win either way.More infoPappas Restaurant - ParkvillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Parkville•4.6
- KKochersvipWashington, D.C. Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant is amazing! It was our first visit and I can’t wait to go back. We had brunch and very much appreciated the ability to make reservations. The menu had some breakfast basics, but each with a fun and interesting twist. So many great options it was really hard to choose. My husband got their take on Huevos Rancheros and I got the Shakshuka. Both were so tasty! They also gave us little in-house doughnuts with our coffee which was a great treat. Everything coming from the kitchen looked amazing. Burgers, chicken sandwiches and French toast especially. Wait until you see the GIANT mozzarella sticks! Do yourself a favor and go asap!More infoThe Food Market - HampdenPrice: Moderate• American• Hampden•4.8
Hamilton will not disappoint in the area of dining options. It boasts everything from seafood to Southern to international establishments. Because of its nearness to the Chesapeake Bay, you can expect to find seafood galore, especially in the form of crab. Maryland is famous for its Blue Crab, which is said to have a nice depth of flavor and a delicate texture. Soft-shell crabs can be found served steamed or sauteed. Crab can also be enjoyed in the form of crab cakes, crab soup, or crab dip. Besides the abundance of seafood restaurants, taverns, pubs and grills, and fine dining are readily available.