Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Enjoy casual fine dining in a warm and inviting Montana atmosphere. Our enormous windows and deck look out to snow covered ski runs in the winter and hiking and mountain biking trails in the summer. Our culinary team uses many regional ingredients to create a truly delectable menu including hand cut steaks, wild game, fresh seafood and nightly specials. Take in beautiful mountainside views of snow covered slopes in the winter and hiking and mountain biking trails in the summer.
Our focus on seasonality and sourcing locally highlights the region’s bountiful ingredients, including just-harvested produce, heritage chops, local game and river fish. Complete your meal with guidance from our expert sommeliers, who are on hand to guide you toward a glass or bottle from our extensive wine list to complement the flavors of each dish.
Chet's is open for breakfast daily from 6:30-10:30am, Bar and Lounge 4-10pm, and for dinner 5-10pm featuring Montana favorites. Located in the Huntley Lodge. Reservations are encouraged for dinner, walk-ins are always welcome. Please call 406-995-5791 if you are running late for your reservation as we may not be able to hold your table longer than 15 minutes past your reservation time. Breakfast? Use our online waitlist.
It’s known that a great meal is an experience that involves all of the senses. Wild Caddis is proud to offer world-class Montana ranch-to-table cuisine, originating from the finest and freshest products available. We use the highest quality, fresh, locally grown, and conscientiously raised products from regional producers, which help inspire us to create culinary and visual masterpieces.
Wild Caddis dining is rustic-modern, relaxed, but refined, with unsurpassed views of the majestic Gallatin River running by the lodge. House-made specialties such as duck prosciutto smoked bacon, and house-cured salamis are enhanced by our award-winning wine list and hand-crafted, barrel-aged cocktails in an environment as inviting as its Big Sky Country backdrop.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat experience at the Montage and Cortina!! Well worth the short drive from town center!More infoCortinaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Big Sky•4.8
- SMSusieMOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Dinner was amazing.... food quality and presentation is wonderful! The service is top notch. This is one of our favorite restaurants of all time. The craft cocktails are out of this world. Every time we visit Big Sky we eat here!More infoBlock 3 Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Big Sky•4.6
- APAndrewPJackson Hole / Wyoming •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023It was really good, we'll go back maybe once a month.More infoChet's Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Big Sky•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We stayed at the Montage so it was very convenient. The service was great, food was great…. Especially the pizza! The games were a huge hit with our family:)More infoBeartooth Pub & RecPrice: Expensive• American• Big Sky•4.3
- PAPAH24vipSouthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always, food is amazing, staff is great. and our favorite restaurant at big sky resort. we eat here every time we are in town. and we have never had a bad dish. ever. The pheasant is perfect, great taste, the elk tenderloins are classic and amazing. the walleye is phenomenal. had the special wild caught salmon, and it was perfectly cooked, great flavors with the slaw. Always a great time for us.More infoCabin Bar and Grill Big Sky MontanaPrice: Expensive• Grill• Big Sky•4.9
Discover Big Sky
Big Sky, Montana, is located less than an hour from the West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park. It is here that you can get an authentic Montana dining experience with the collection of fabulous steakhouses and other local cuisines. Local ranchers provide top-notch beef and know how the perfect steak should be aged and cooked. In addition to world-class steakhouses, Big Sky offers award-winning sushi, homestyle comfort food, and classic Italian prepared by award-winning chefs. Sandwich places offer packed lunches designed for a day in the park. Complete your Montana dining experience with a glass of wine and a beautiful view of Lone Mountain for an unforgettable evening of rustic elegance.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Big Sky is Cortina
- Mill Gulch Station
- Saddle Ridge Townhomes / Black Diamond Vacation Rentals
- Birch Creek Station Historical
- J Spencer Watkins Memorial Museum
- Robbers Roost Historical Marker
- Charging Bear Indian Museum And Trading Post
- Canyon Village Yellowstone
- Cabin Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Paddle On Adventures
- Yellowstone Club
- Black Eagle by Big Sky Vacation Rentals
- Shoshone Ski-in/ski out Condo
- Ennis Cultural Station
- Big Spring Ranger Station
- Hammond Creek Ranger Station
- Sheridan City Park
- Virginia City Park
- Gallatin State Wildlife Management Area
- Maverick Mountain
- The Sportsman's Lodge